Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Unites are the best cw thus...these pics don't do them justice....in person they are dope af those gold flakes[emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Walked into Valley Fair Footlocker. They had a sz 11 Unite but sold out in 11.5 and 12. Had them stock locate. Nada. I found a Euro site with them in sz 12 but they were $184 after shipping. They look amazing in person so I'll keep looking.

Can't believe how dead it is in here on RD :wow:

Guess nobody feeling the multi gums? I'm copping, my first kd 9.......FINALLY! Wanted the GMs and preheats but Nike didn't want my money

Last edited:
Can't believe how dead it is in here on RD :wow:

Guess nobody feeling the multi gums? I'm copping, my first kd 9.......FINALLY! Wanted the GMs and preheats but Nike didn't want my money

Same here. Spot by me had the Preheat in a 10.5 Only.

So I am gonna cop these Multi's

i was in on these from the get go, but the pictures were around for so long, i just lost interest. funny how that happens :lol:

drisk34 drisk34 That's for the best fam, means u didn't really like em. Other times longer waits build the anticipation and RD can't come soon enough. That's how these were for me. Really hoping I'm liking them on court

Last edited:
I ball in my USAs and picked up the white multi's for casual wear. I'm prolly in for a darker based Colorway and a special release like holiday or all star

Back
Top Bottom