Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
such uninspired colorways on this model. they could do amazing things with the weave yet they put out basic trash colorways. i would take a shot and say the all stars will sadly be boring and really wish nike would pull its head outta its own backside and realize the wasted potential of this great model

Those last images of the xmas look nice but that's because that shoe prob like a size 8 ... bump that up to a size 10 and it gets loooooong

i wear my blk on blk pair all the time.. love em. just unds the greys and those are def my fave for now... the BOP are dope, was lucky to pick all these up for the low.. those xmas are a must for me and that royal white pair will be had

Should I just cop the christmas later down the line for resell? I feel like the price won't be bad later.

Should I just cop the christmas later down the line for resell? I feel like the price won't be bad later.
Resell will be nonexistent...if you don't want to fork over the money now, the deals will be had. These will most likely hit outlets.

Nike hasn't made any reference to Christmas via this sauce colorway....

Last edited:
Copped the sauce on NDC just now, I really like the colorway, but I have to wait to see them in person to see if I'm gonna keep them.

Still hoping for a clean Warriors colorway to pop up. Cmon Nike, release that black and yellow PE! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom