Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Regular 9s are better than the Elites tbqh but it could be personal preference, Elites are so much narrow. Amazing ball shoe though.

Elite's felt "better" from just a try on.. not on court usage. Upper materials alone. Felt and fit better.

lookin for some new basketball shoes. either going with the 9 Elites, PG1 or Kobe AD.

anyone have experience in more than 1 of the three and can give me comparisons and best option recommendation?
I ball in regular Kd9's when my legs feeling sore. Also use them for shoot arounds and warmups.
PG1's when my legs feel fresh and also more of my go to shoe along with Jordan 30's.
Can't seem to cop the Kobe AD's cause the materials feeling super stiff compared to other models. Rather ball in the Kobe XI or NXT.

I ball in regular Kd9's when my legs feeling sore. Also use them for shoot arounds and warmups.
PG1's when my legs feel fresh and also more of my go to shoe along with Jordan 30's.
Can't seem to cop the Kobe AD's cause the materials feeling super stiff compared to other models. Rather ball in the Kobe XI or NXT.
Two things that I think a lot of people are missing about the AD. The material breaks in after like 4-5 games and isn't really bad before that & the cushion is so much better in the forefoot than the XI (havent tried the nxt). The Lunarlon after break in feels like the Crazy Explosive forefoot to me.

I asked my local HoH if they're dropping the KD 9 multi color elite on Friday. They said they don't think they are. Haven't gotten shipment or info about them dropping.

Damn.

AP's are sitting on NDC at discount almost a full size run. They used to sell out.

Last edited:
Just curious, is it possible to sell a Nike voucher and not get caught? Like is it linked to your address and they'll automatically reject it if you use another address.

My kd9s popped today and i went to the nike live chat and they wouldnt give me a voucher or a shipping label or anything to return them. They said return them too footlocker? I dont have a receipt :frown:

My kd9s popped today and i went to the nike live chat and they wouldnt give me a voucher or a shipping label or anything to return them. They said return them too footlocker? I dont have a receipt :frown:

:rofl:

They playin u. Ftl doesnt take returns on used shoes anyway.

Open up a claim and ship it, I got another of my KDs that popped and was approved on Monday.

It's so disappointing every time I hear about another popped KD9, I haven't heard of any popped Elites (yet) though.

I got mine from ndc so it's a guaranteed voucher in case they pop?

I did some digging and the multi color KD 9 elite is supposed to drop tomorrow on NDC. Maybe a Nike lab release?

Select sneaker shops are getting them too. I guess the same that got the pink dust elite since they are limited.

It's so disappointing every time I hear about another popped KD9, I haven't heard of any popped Elites (yet) though.

I got mine from ndc so it's a guaranteed voucher in case they pop?
It's not really that big of a problem, used my USAs for a year balling every week and it held up amazingly. Only reason my other pair was popped was because I bought it used on eBay and it was caved in when it came in lol. Paid $50 for em after a complaint with the seller and about to get a $200 voucher in return hehehe. [emoji]128527[/emoji]

It's not really that big of a problem, used my USAs for a year balling every week and it held up amazingly. Only reason my other pair was popped was because I bought it used on eBay and it was caved in when it came in lol. Paid $50 for em after a complaint with the seller and about to get a $200 voucher in return hehehe. [emoji]128527[/emoji]
Well done sir, that's how we eat round here. Part of me hopes my pair pops after the KD10 comes out 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom