Nike KD1 Thread

Who purchased the KD1?� I got a pair, and I love them.�
nike-kd1-away-2.jpg
��
kd1-02.jpg

The colorway pictured here is not bad....
200901092113yq9.jpg

08121427si3.jpg

Too bad they didn't leave this colorway like this, instead of the blue gradient version, that's in stores now,
nike-kd1-white-blue-red-1.jpg

I've seen them at Finish Line and Champs. Haven't seen the white/red yet though. If I get a pair, it would probably be those.

I'm waiting until they hit clearance or something. I know they're not that much, but it's not like I need them so I can wait until a sale, F&F,or maybe I can find them at a Nordstrom's rack in the future. I want to try it out though, just that there are so many other shoes ahead of this one on mylist.

Originally Posted by victoryballer

I'll cop off a clearence rack

I love when cheap people throw that out like it's a half compliment or something. Ooooh, you'll spend 50 but not 100! What a discerning consumer youmust be!

I hope I don't get caught behind you at Walgreens when I'm in a rush. You'll be pulling out coupons for snickers bars

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by victoryballer

I'll cop off a clearence rack

I love when cheap people throw that out like it's a half compliment or something. Ooooh, you'll spend 50 but not 100! What a discerning consumer you must be!

I hope I don't get caught behind you at Walgreens when I'm in a rush. You'll be pulling out coupons for snickers bars
what are you mad about? these shoes suck and arent worth the price, thats why this is the only thread about the shoe and no one is even gonnareply to it.

there's also a brown black - texas longhorns colorway, then of course the PHX rookie/soph game.

i copped a pair and im not that impress performance wise.... the full length zoom is great, but u just don't get the lockdown u get with the zoom kobe IV.I guess flywire actually works??

Originally Posted by dyyhard

there's also a brown black - texas longhorns colorway, then of course the PHX rookie/soph game.

I gotta see pics of the texas colorway....

These joints are a VERY good bball shoe and at this price..you cannot get a better shoe to hoop in.A simple shoe that is light and responsive.Basically madefor a guard the way it feels on your foot.I think this shoe is definitely a sleeper.
pimp.gif

i wanted the ones in the sonics cw

the first ones that op posted are pretty dope too

i need the sonics colorway. but these aren't bad at all. Love the video. thanks for sharing.

A few of the colorways look good to me, the only problem performance wise is foot lockdown? would ankle braces fit wit these?

tried them on at my store. shoe feels really good and i like em'....but the color (black/blue/orange) just aint doin it for me right now.

love these shoes. have the all star version.

is his home version available to the public?

i like the all-star one.

if the orange on the texas was brighter, i'd go with those.

definitely not feeling the gradient versions though.

texas

Back
Top Bottom