Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

lol hahahah i feel u bro..

its funny how those shoes be lookin like 2 different shoes..

look in the first pick, those look like some bright reds..

now in the second- fourth pic those look Dark red.. almost like burgandy..

NWT you could pull off a sick fit those bro... can't wait for more info about those ...

Yeah they look dope. But I haven't seen them in person yet... I'll prob switch my mind. Lol. But the first pic was taken when the sun was up still I think. But regarding bout a fit... With the velvets... I think I would have to tone it down like I did with the all stars (even tho it wasn't a great of a fit lol)

Originally Posted by never wear them

these are honestly the only kd2s that are worth copping... imo of course.

\

IMG_0223.JPG
Smh at myself for not copping the Creamsicles at HoH Chi. I do need those burnt orange and black ones up there. Already have the Allstars and they snap necks. Need to double up.

Anyone else's kds creasing bad?

i picked up both the allstars and creamsicles i am glad before the madness begins on these joints a few months from now

Originally Posted by never wear them

Oh yeah, These will crease like a motha-----

Glad to hear it isn't just mine.

Fnl has those white/burnt orange and black up for $70 i think

my sister just picked my 2 pairs up from the HOH in the Galleria in Houston. They are marked Final Sale. Said there were only about 10 people in the store and none were there for these.

I'll post pics next Saturday when they get here.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Definitely pulling the trigger on these tomorrow!

For a price tag that low i don't know how anyone can pass up.
Yep. I've heard way too many good things about the performance of these so I might as well. I'm just torn on if I want to get the White/Black/Orange or the Black/Blue. I'm probably going with the Black's because I haven't had a lot of black kicks in the rotation lately and don't wanna be racist.

Definitely pulling the trigger on these tomorrow!

For a price tag that low i don't know how anyone can pass up.
Yep. I've heard way too many good things about the performance of these so I might as well. I'm just torn on if I want to get the White/Black/Orange or the Black/Blue. I'm probably going with the Black's because I haven't had a lot of black kicks in the rotation lately and don't wanna be racist.
Haven't used mine for ball but they do feel good walking around. That's why i wanna double up. One for ball and one to wear around.

Just picked up the last 8.5 they had at HoH LA in the Texas colorway...these look smooth in person. Gonna ball in em tomorrow.

Got the blacks today. Had to send sale but they'll be here this week. Can't wait.

Black/blue cw?

Anyone ball in these yet?

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

I can't believe no one has posted pics of their Texas joints yet.
same thing i said... i had been busy all day today... here are the pics.. love these, can't wait to wear them...

Got the blacks today. Had to send sale but they'll be here this week. Can't wait.

Black/blue cw?

Anyone ball in these yet?

Yessir. Black/Blue were the KD of choice. I'm REALLY looking forward to these. I'm not sure how i'm going to enjoy the lack of cushion in the hell but we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom