Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Has to be the Allstars. Creamsicles were a HoH release only, i'm pretty sure.

Someone make a TeamKD sig.

damn...those Hollywood KD2s>Kobe V Kid Hollywoods. Those are dope!

I still need to get me a pair of KD2s
smh.gif

Might wait for the 3s..Im feelin em!

dope fit Fresh!! If I could get a pair of Texas KD2 for around 75 I'd cop.. they're ill but I got priorities right now
smh.gif

I'm down for Team KD

Originally Posted by davizzy

Fresh- that fit is
pimp.gif

bmoore-All star KD2s or creamsicle KD2? Which ones are you talking about.

ok I don't really know which one they are. They looked orange so I will go back & check!

Went to finishline to check a pair out and they had none. Id like to try on a pair before i buy. Def could use a pair for ball for 60. Black ones specifically.

Creamsicles earlier this month, got my aways Friday for $45, and texas kd2s r on the way!! I def wanna couple more clorways..its a shame his aau team was only over seas!

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Originally Posted by davizzy

Fresh- that fit is
pimp.gif

bmoore-All star KD2s or creamsicle KD2? Which ones are you talking about.

ok I don't really know which one they are. They looked orange so I will go back & check!

Ima say that you might just be talking about the creamsicles. If creamsicles are still seating around i'd be in shock.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Some signatures.

TEAM URANT
Nice job. I like this one myself. About to grab the blk/red cw for my YWCA Men's Summer League

Damnit....I planned on scooping a pair of KD2s today, but only place that had em at my mall was sheikh and they were retail. I was hoping finishline had em for the low, but nothing.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Has to be the Allstars. Creamsicles were a HoH release only, i'm pretty sure.
Creamsicles are sitting on the bottom shelf at my local Footlocker. $95

Yeah fresh..we def need more colors!!! I would b happy with the blue pair his godfather was rockin!

Can someone advise what the SKU #s are for the ASG and Texas pair @ footlocker.  Would like to stocklocate if at all poss.  PM me if you have any pertinent info.  These are slowly creeping up behind the KB5s to be my favorite shoes of the year.  I totally dig the velcro strap with the KD logo.

Back
Top Bottom