Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

o.o @ those Hyperfuse Creamsicles.... or ... the Creamsi-fuse? lol

i need to get my hands on a pair of Scoring Titles.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

easy, easy release here in NY.
walked in,walked out. pair wasn't for me though.

HOHNY received under 30 pairs of these and sold about 5 of them at opening.

ups this is funny homie i swore it was more ! lol

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

sold out at NT CHI, a lot of Durants people were wearing mad heat orange and baby blue hyperfuses, hyperfuse low was worn by leo chang dude was there also
Word.  Cool cat - he chopped it up with everyone...
knpc5.jpg

The kicks are hot...

2wq4pw4.jpg

More from the event here: http://flintgrey-cokenoic...010/06/blue-thunder.html

Dee- i can assure you there was ONLY 5 people at opening,and one of the people returned a pair of foams,didnt even purchase these
laugh.gif

so whoever your "homie" is,he swore wrong
laugh.gif

might be making a trip back to HOH in the morning since they still have more left.
wink.gif

nerd.gif

nice pic Ron. between you and NWT,you guys are making me want to get these and I actually held em in hand
laugh.gif
gotta pass,too much other stuff to worry about

First off, good to meet Ron and make some connections with a few NT'ers I hadn't known before today's event.  Nick(Sneaksoy) and OnlyMJs(Frank), your goodies are leaving tomorrow.

Just winding down after a big day back and forth down to the KD event @ Chi-town NT.  Here are some pics (was super fortunate to get one of my size 11.5 autographed by the Scoring Champ of the NBA) and a quick recap. If I have a little more time tomorrow,  I will try and post a few more pics.

Overall these look great and have some super detail, but I think that the clear soled version probably would outdo these.  I am not terribly impressed with the leather quality and a few minor imperfections(glue spots, shoes having some awkward angles and creases) kind of surprised me.  Am wondering if other peoples pairs are the same way?

Durant did not sign autographs and there was no apparel pertaining to the appearance either which seemed a little "half-!%*'', but in the end it all worked out thanks to some help from Durant's securty detail. 

Also was able to "sneak peak" Leo Chang's hyperfuse lows in a sweet teal/aqua-$$$ color.  I couldn't keep from staring at these bad boys, not to mention his friend's Creamsiclish Hyperfuse highs.  These could defenitely be the shoe of 2010-11 before its all said and done based on these two colorways and some of the others we have already seen.
cd636e2c45b9c1fddff7f1bdbf4aa251df4b7c30.pjpg
89126494b8caedbffb0b0ca9a9468cc0e333b69d.pjpg
37626d84f9c26d8bfd9b7fa17789ae6dae9947b0.pjpg
18916b45c9ddfbb8af8e6274bd17c489fa90d262.pjpg

Rich, a pleasure to meet ya! It took me a while to get there - sorry I couldn't meet up with you sooner! Glad one of us got an autograph!

Yes, Leo's teal Hyperfuse lows were the hit of the day. I WANT THOSE!

nice pic Ron. between you and NWT,you guys are making me want to get these and I actually held em in hand
laugh.gif
Thanks, Joe.  You know u want them!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

^ He wore Chinas...
I take it the Chinas are 3m like the Creamsicles then? That kinda makes me like the Chinas more than the Scoring Titles, although hopefully the Scoring Titles won't crease as bad then.

Rich - that autograph is so awesome! Thanks once again, can't wait to get them in. Nice pics too, both of those Hyperfuses are crazy!

hahaah Ron. Im not gonna lie,this colorway is nice, but I would never wear this shoe. don't like the design. Have to pass
laugh.gif

sold out at NT CHI,...
According to..?
At least a size run left at Niketown Chicago, no more 14s. Plenty of the popular sizes.
I think they'll start doing phone order tomorrow.

Nick you think you can run team durantula without me?
laugh.gif

Nice pickups guys, wish i had a connect to grab me a pair.
embarassed.gif

Dee- i can assure you there was ONLY 5 people at opening,and one of the people returned a pair of foams,didnt even purchase these
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

might be making a trip back to HOH in the morning since they still have more left.
wink.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
im the one that told dee that it was more than 5 people there.. when I was there.. there was more than 5 people there.. and me and dirknasty were the first people... I dont know if they were buying or returning or just wanted to look in the store, but they was people in front of the store, i dont know what their intentions were... and when I purchased my pair (i was the first to purchase), I asked the dude come I buy another for my boy and he said no 1 per person... and the shorty said the same thing... think she had on all-star kobes

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
what time did you show up bro?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
what time did you show up bro?

there was at least 6-8 people waiting outside before 10 and one of them was the dude making a return and then as I was walking out about 4-5 more people walked in

Back
Top Bottom