Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Originally Posted by Executive76

nike-kd-ii-blue-orange-PE.jpg

I love the kd 2s but unfornately never gotta pair smh. I wish they would release these tho cuz these are EASILY my favorite kd2s. Too bad they never released them smh. If anybody has a pair of kd 2 all stars or creamsicles in the sizes 10.5 or 11 hit me up cuz im looking for a pair of them

^ That's what I'm tryin to find out.. Dude on eBay got some DS sz 11 and asked me for 750 or "Concords + cash".... -_____- "This CAN'T be life" - Hov

Originally Posted by SoSickening

^ That's what I'm tryin to find out.. Dude on eBay got some DS sz 11 and asked me for 750 or "Concords + cash".... -_____- "This CAN'T be life" - Hov
eek.gif
dudes really trying to cash in on some KD hype. sad.

lulz wut?

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

eek.gif
what hype ? the fact his (KD) shoes are getting better as each edition drops ... the creamsicles are scarce i totally understand why the price is crazy but its a little ridic if you ask me
i ve seen them priced at 200-400 thats more reasonable ... i mean this shoes is barely ever on ebay

Originally Posted by werallequal

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

eek.gif
what hype ? the fact his (KD) shoes are getting better as each edition drops ... the creamsicles are scarce i totally understand why the price is crazy but its a little ridic if you ask me
i ve seen them priced at 200-400 thats more reasonable ... i mean this shoes is barely ever on ebay

True! the shoe is barely ever on ebay but since the weatherman and the nerf IV dropped there has been more hype on KD's line. Which is a good thing for kd but bad for true kd fans that want the shoe and now have to deal with resellers.

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Originally Posted by Executive76

nike-kd-ii-blue-orange-PE.jpg

I love the kd 2s but unfornately never gotta pair smh. I wish they would release these tho cuz these are EASILY my favorite kd2s. Too bad they never released them smh. If anybody has a pair of kd 2 all stars or creamsicles in the sizes 10.5 or 11 hit me up cuz im looking for a pair of them

wow those are the only pics I've seen of the "reverse Creams" besides the one pic of KD wearing them lol. Samples? What sz?

How do these fit cuz I might have a chance at a size 10 all stars but since I wear a 10.5 to 11, idk if theyll fit too tight smh

wow those are the only pics I've seen of the "reverse Creams" besides the one pic of KD wearing them lol. Samples? What sz?

Yea they're samples.  Size 11.5

Back
Top Bottom