w8uk3d.jpg

417279-103 White/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver-White
2ufaz4z.jpg

417279-104 White/Gorge Green-White

417279-105 White/Midnight Navy-Photo Blue-White
2vcun1d.jpg

Black/Royal blue
fxsbcz.jpg

Already!!! Wow! ummm....for me if these are the final production pics, then KDII>KD I>KDIII. Just as the 2s (although that took a shorter time), these will have to grow on me. Seems like Nike's still going with the oversized swoosh as one of the predominant design implements...is that a little flywire near the toe?
The pricing is definitely what drives the success of this line, EXCELLENT value for money.. and for a signature line of an MVP caliber player to be that price, especially after his personal on-court accomplishments, ugly or not the line will succeed. With all that long-winded stuff said, I still rather the 2s, not totally impressed with the progression, if these are final
ohwell.gif

That block of color near the swoosh is just begging for some flywire.

Where are the OKC colors? Orange?

KD2 looked waaaaaay better from the start..... I don't know about these. Stock pics are horrible sometimes.

they should revise most of the color blocking because right now it looks too much TB imo.. and yeah KD2>KD1>KD (if these are it) looks wise ,we just don't know yet when it comes to performance

And it looks like that the KD line is biting off the Kobe line's route.. those KD3s a lower cut than the previous models, or is it just my eyes are fooling me

Yeah, KD 2's were better, why are they going the Kobe route... like be creative and do something different.. its about changing the game. what change can we see if they low-top and throw fly-wire on everything

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

And it looks like that the KD line is biting off the Kobe line's route.. those KD3s a lower cut than the previous models, or is it just my eyes are fooling me
kd333.jpg

Less Material, Lighter Better Performance?

These shoes may have some potential in them.

Full Flywire
kd33o.jpg

NFW..almost
kd3g.jpg

who's the designer? Is it still Leo Chang?

Why do the make Durant's shoes to always look cheap. They look like regular run of the mill low cost Nike bball shoes

Not liking those pics. Better grab all the KD2 that i can. If there 85 again i might pick up a pair.

Back
Top Bottom