Nike Kevin Durant 1 (pics)

^^^^^ you guys are buggin, Kidd is in the top 5 PG in the leauge, as much as i like B diddy

kidd should be somewhere in thier

i dont know if this is completely correct but

1. Nash
2. Kidd
3. Parker
3. CP3
5. D WILL
5. Davis

i know i got 3 (X2) and 5 (x2) but that order has 2 be somewat correct

thier are 2 many arguements with this list
i wanna say cp3 over parker, (i hate tony parker) but he got rings 2 show for it
I would put CP3 over if he gets a RING

Kidd should be at #1 IMO because of how many triple double he has.
but i didn't put him #1 because i would trush steve nash to make the biggest play in a game out of the 6 i put on the list

^^^^thanx my nigg fresh aka dean these dudes must be late bloomers not knowin kidd is da best pg in da league

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

kick rocks ^^^^

Yo corey this had me literally LOL!!!!!
roll.gif

"^^^^thanx my nigg fresh aka dean these dudes must be late bloomers not knowin kidd is da best pg in da league"

uh... CP3 is the current best pg in the L. He was preceeded by Steve Nash.

Kidd was a great pg about 5 years ago, (though by no means the best), but has been on a steady decline since...

they look pretty clean to me..

(definitely better than some of the stuff he was wearing at the end of this season
laugh.gif
)

I think its hilarius how this went from me trying to figure out how in the world he felt that Deron Williams was the second best PG in the league to adiscussion about who the best is.... To all his own. Im just saying, If Im about to start a franchise, Im picking CP3.... dude needs to get a better nicknamethan just his initials too.... any ideas?

seen these in person before
in a white based sonics colorway
with the gradient yellow and green
they look a lot better in person
actually looking to try these on
from what i heard from campus
they are a soft and smooth ride.

Saw them a few weeks back... best pic I have. The medial side on both is a different color (grey on the white pair... I can;t remember if it was yellow orgreen on the black pair)

Im feelin these joints
pimp.gif
And the new joints
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.Gotta rock somethin from a fellow DC native fo sho.

Back
Top Bottom