NIKE KILLSHOT IS BACK APPARENTLY

nike-killshot-vulc-aq4133-100.jpg

My favorite silhouette along with Waffle Racers and AM1s

but #noairnocare around here

if anyone can provide more info please post. I hope they didnt take killshot off of the tongue for political reasons. Ill just keep tag swapping until it falls apart. That is if a 14 shows up somewhere

j crew can burn in hell

I need NDC or I dont stand a chance.

plus its been this way for a while now
Screenshot (27).png

Last edited:
J crew restocked the beginning of May. They were on the site for at least 2 days. I bought another pair even though the very first I bought (under retail) before the Hype are holding up well. I Wear them to work often. As for the other colors, mostly overseas retailers stock but as i looked around mostly smaller sizes. Should have copped the maroon when i had the chance.

J crew restocked the beginning of May. They were on the site for at least 2 days. I bought another pair even though the very first I bought (under retail) before the Hype are holding up well. I Wear them to work often. As for the other colors, mostly overseas retailers stock but as i looked around mostly smaller sizes. Should have copped the maroon when i had the chance.

I’ve also picked up two pairs from j crew over the past 6 months to a year. No issues at all with them. They always send out a restock email and it’s always an easy purchase. These are also sitting at my local store.

just finding out about these. how do they fit?

EDIT: guess ill find out in a few days. found a j crew in NY with my TTS and .5 down and they're shipping to my house.

Last edited:
just finding out about these. how do they fit?

EDIT: guess ill find out in a few days. found a j crew in NY with my TTS and .5 down and they're shipping to my house.

You should be good with your Nike TTS. I buy the same size as AM1’s.

^ man i've never seen these at outlets in my area, always missed out on this for years, not that local stores or online didn't have them, but just seemed to always miss my size. Am I tripping but was there ever a pair that was white mesh and not leather?

^ man i've never seen these at outlets in my area, always missed out on this for years, not that local stores or online didn't have them, but just seemed to always miss my size. Am I tripping but was there ever a pair that was white mesh and not leather?

There’s definitely a mesh version and I wish they would bring it back.

I’m tired of the same colorway popping up through J Crew. I’d love to see the maroon/gum make a comeback.

So these more of a cult classic?

Haven’t tried on.. but very narrow?

Might just end up with an all white leather low top shoe for work daily

if you go true to size, itll fit narrow and sliiiightly short. I dont have the luxury of half sizes but if you can Id suggest it.

They are narrow, but after the 2nd wear, they stretch out.

Give the JCrew New Balance 791s a try as well. They run big so half size down. These have a nice silohuette and prefer it to the Killshots more and more. Oh, and it’s cheaper than a Killshots. That’s a plus.

They are narrow, but after the 2nd wear, they stretch out.

Give the JCrew New Balance 791s a try as well. They run big so half size down. These have a nice silohuette and prefer it to the Killshots more and more. Oh, and it’s cheaper than a Killshots. That’s a plus.
tenor.gif

nike-killshot-vulc-aq4133-100.jpg

My favorite silhouette along with Waffle Racers and AM1s

but #noairnocare around here

if anyone can provide more info please post. I hope they didnt take killshot off of the tongue for political reasons. Ill just keep tag swapping until it falls apart. That is if a 14 shows up somewhere

Those released earlier this year...wore my pair in Aruba for a week straight!

Back
Top Bottom