Nike KOBE ASTON MARTIN PACK! (lots of pic)

Originally Posted by E3LAL

nerd.gif
 did they release today?

no they didnt

more like Nike is passing the costs of using the Aston Martin license on to the consumers.

I didn't know sneakgeekz was into Kobe's. Ha Ha.

I guess wherever there's hype, he's in the thick of things.

Like the Hypers , not the V's so much... Wouldn't buy them, and I love both shoes (not this CW though)

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Here we go Re-sellers!
Yup! It's funny how only the resellers and hypebeasts are siked for this release...

Agreed.

I just want the Hyperdunks but I'll have NO shot at getting them. I'm not sleeping outside for any kicks.

Not terribly overpriced. From the pics it looks like they went into pretty good detail - leather insoles, nice packaging, Aston Martin emblem, etc. - though none of these details really enhance the shoes all that much when you're wearing them. If I were more into shoes other than just Js and SBs, I'd probably pick em up.

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

AYEEEEEE Nike Nice Trick Up your sleeves I respect it they knew maybe if they just released the hyperdunks that they might have a problem selling My opinion it will sell regardless of they fact the hyperdunk can sell them self. But why not add the Kobe V on as a pack with the hyperdunks, hyperdunks are from last year as a pose the the kobe V their in right now. I like it though

FLIPPPPEEERRRRR TIMMMMEEEEEEE lol camp thursday lol 

i like how those who can't or won't have access to this pack or other limited releases just go and say, "not feeling it and this is trash."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

AYEEEEEE Nike Nice Trick Up your sleeves I respect it they knew maybe if they just released the hyperdunks that they might have a problem selling My opinion is that will sell regardless of they fact the. Hyperdunks can sell them self. But why not add the Kobe V on as a pack with the hyperdunks, hyperdunks are from last year as a pose to the kobe V their in right now. I like it though

FLIPPPPEEERRRRR TIMMMMEEEEEEE lol camp thursday lol 
LOL so are they coming out this week ?????

Originally Posted by Gameover2

i like how those who can't or won't have access to this pack or other limited releases just go and say, "not feeling it and this is trash."
laugh.gif

And how did you come up with that brilliant conclusion? 

I was told two diff thing by two nike rep. One told me these shoes will be at Nike Town New York and HOH butonly for high rank nike people at these store. The 2nd one told me they are sold out and came out jan 1st.

Not sure man but if so I am ready to post up.If you hear anything hit me on my jack.. Ill do the soame (PAUSE)

should of called this the high school pack, cause its as gay as a high school kid, ya dig?

Back
Top Bottom