NIKE KOBE MVP TEE SHIRT???

Originally Posted by peezy921

make sure you call and get a tracking number ASAP. There is a possibility of incompetence (more than likely) either from Fedex or NTLA. Mines was shipped to the wrong address and had to call Fedex to get my situation resolved. They said, my package has already been reported by the person they sent it to and they will send it ASAP. I blame partly on my behalf for trusting incompetent people and not getting the tracking number ASAP.

And to the poster above you, I'm thinking I am straight, the dude on the phone was cool about it and seemed compent. I will call and get a trackingnumber on Monday like Nkestyl said, but were you saying (peezy91) to call and get the tracking ASAP as in today get tracking, but I was guessing you meant waituntil Monday to get it, since that is what the other person said, so I will be calling first thing in the morning on Monday (well around 1PM-2PM my time, firstthing the strore opens) haha.
Thanks again for all the help NT family, when I get the shirt I'll be
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TravisJMU

Originally Posted by peezy921

make sure you call and get a tracking number ASAP. There is a possibility of incompetence (more than likely) either from Fedex or NTLA. Mines was shipped to the wrong address and had to call Fedex to get my situation resolved. They said, my package has already been reported by the person they sent it to and they will send it ASAP. I blame partly on my behalf for trusting incompetent people and not getting the tracking number ASAP.

And to the poster above you, I'm thinking I am straight, the dude on the phone was cool about it and seemed compent. I will call and get a tracking number on Monday like Nkestyl said, but were you saying (peezy91) to call and get the tracking ASAP as in today get tracking, but I was guessing you meant wait until Monday to get it, since that is what the other person said, so I will be calling first thing in the morning on Monday (well around 1PM-2PM my time, first thing the strore opens) haha.
Thanks again for all the help NT family, when I get the shirt I'll be
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

Correct. Just call them up on the day they told you they will ship and they should have your tracking number for you. When you receive the tracking number,you should check frequently. I recommend this because you can see whether or not your shirts are on route (the correct route) instead of somewhere else. In anycase, my situation is more than likely an isolated incident and you shouldn't have the same experience.

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

my question is why would you wear a BLACK shirt in 100 degree weather...smoker!!!

inside the mall....wasn't running around outside. i thought about wearing white, but then I told myself I wasn't going to be outside anyways.

Well the nice part is that we actually got this rare MVP shirt. This is the best MVP shirt we have all seen in years. Maybe next time Nike will learn formthese last delays.

if you're in the beaverton area, the employee store has plenty. 13.00. no, they don't ship but i'd be happy to help a FEW people out. not like ahundred (pr even 30 for that matter). i won't charge xtra cuz i'm not in it to make a profit. just appropriate shipping fees.

if you're in the beaverton area, the employee store has plenty. 13.00. no, they don't ship but i'd be happy to help a FEW people out. not like ahundred (pr even 30 for that matter). i won't charge xtra cuz i'm not in it to make a profit. just appropriate shipping fees.

Back
Top Bottom