NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I don’t think anyone in here predicted the jump like that. Seemed like there were enough pairs to have a chance at retail and then pay the normal premium so didnt need to hedge at $350. We were wrong 😞

I don’t think anyone in here predicted the jump like that. Seemed like there were enough pairs to have a chance at retail and then pay the normal premium so didnt need to hedge at $350. We were wrong 😞

I had said I didn’t see these going for $350 and I said to the guy on the thread that bought them for $440 before release day that after we get L’s that will look like a steal. A couple of people made it seem like I was crazy but it’s an iconic shoe and one of the most desired Kobe ‘s. Plus the fact that the og was very limited to, I knew this wouldn’t be easy. It sucks that the prices continue to soar. I would have purchased early too but you can’t trust buying from someone on stockx all the time because after the release they can flake out and cancel anyway. I guess it’s worth the risk of seeing if they are honest and ship them.

I had said I didn’t see these going for $350 and I said to the guy that bought them for $440 before release day that after we get L’s that will look like a steal. A couple of people made it seem like I was crazy but it’s an iconic shoe and one of the most desired Kobe ‘s. Plus the fact that the og was very limited to, I knew this wouldn’t be easy. It sucks that the prices continue to soar. I would have purchased early too but you can’t trust buying from someone on stockx all the time because after the release they can flake out and cancel anyway. I guess it’s worth the risk of seeing if they are honest and ship them.

It isnt even a steal for him though cause they are a little cheaper now in that size. It’s only the larger sizes that are screwed. Resellers starting to realize money sizes in basketball sneakers are not 8s like dunks and 1s 🤦🏼‍♂️.

I might go for a five instead if these are still out of my price range. The Big Stages, Five Rings and Alt Bruce Lees have fallen nicely.

It isnt even a steal for him though cause they are a little cheaper now in that size. It’s only the larger sizes that are screwed. Resellers starting to realize money sizes in basketball sneakers are not 8s like dunks and 1s 🤦🏼‍♂️.

Even the smaller sizes are fetching $465 and up but I did say that I know for my size 12, I knew I wasn’t gonna be able to get them for $350,. It’s funny because $400 then became a “bargain” and now 500 too lol. I’m curious what the production numbers are for the larger sizes. I know when the ATC II Black Lava’s finally released in the US they didn’t even sell sizes 11 and up. Nike shock dropped them later on and they were gone in a minute.

Last edited:
It’s only the larger sizes that are screwed. Resellers starting to realize money sizes in basketball sneakers are not 8s like dunks and 1s 🤦🏼‍♂️.
This has been going on for a long time with the larger sizes. Not every shoe, nor every release, but I have seen it so many times when a pair I want is triple the price of the half size below it. Kills me having to deal with that.

This has been going on for a long time with the larger sizes. Not every shoe, nor every release, but I have seen it so many times when a pair I want is triple the price of the half size below it. Kills me having to deal with that.
I notice that it’s mostly the og colorway retro nikes that big sizes be goin for the high. I guess og’s got big feet lol.

Unless there is a significant price drop on these, I'm gonna be passing. It's a grail shoe but I have a personal limit on any amount I'll spend on a single pair and I refuse to fuel the reseller fire. I know it will never stop but I dont have to play the game. On a side not I just landed the East LA pair in excellent condition at a pretty reasonable price considering where Kobes are at now. I have my OG pair I purchased in 2011 but I need a fresh pair lol. Don't think these are slated for a protro so jumped on them.

Anybody hit on Notre? They sad invoices would go out today and I'm assuming I got an L.

Update: nvm, just saw the post earlier.

I really believe my seller gon flake after seeing prices increase by $150 a day later lol

Literally just happened to my homie. People saw the resell went up, flaked, and relisted.

received_814309585788588.jpeg

Unless there is a significant price drop on these, I'm gonna be passing. It's a grail shoe but I have a personal limit on any amount I'll spend on a single pair and I refuse to fuel the reseller fire. I know it will never stop but I dont have to play the game. On a side not I just landed the East LA pair in excellent condition at a pretty reasonable price considering where Kobes are at now. I have my OG pair I purchased in 2011 but I need a fresh pair lol. Don't think these are slated for a protro so jumped on them.
Sell your OG pair to fund the newer release. Shoes don’t last forever those definitely gonna fall apart soon.

I think he’s the grandson of the owners of something

but his whole page on tik tok scream reseller tbh.

Ooooo, that's the guy with the pic with the multiple Kobes. https://www.instagram.com/sheikhscloset/

WTF - his family owns Shiekhs and he out here reselling? He probably re-selling that inventory directly. Maybe those two pair of Kobes the guys are talking in the video ended up in his hands to resell :smh:
Check out what he said at the 4:40 mark. "Majority of my shipments came in today. I have to go get the Kobes. They're here, but not at the event." :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom