NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I must say, TTS was the way to go for me.
I’ve gone 11.5 on 1’s, 4’s, 5’s, and now 6’s. They do fit snug, but better than and maybe even a little more snug than the 5 for sure out of the box. Once they break in they will be HEAVEN.

My Nike TTS is 11.5, with average feet I’d say.

I will be doubling up, come on $300 price!

PS, I will be wearing these only to hoop in (hoop as well as my knees let me, don’t need to hurt myself.. don’t heal like I used to these days lol).

1D75A353-4F8C-40B6-9AF6-628FE61A7CB1.jpeg

Is it snug because tomboy is coming down hard on your toes?......or snug like your toes are at the end of shoe touching?

Welp, just pulled for $449 on Goat for my sz 11, or $429 after using the $20 promo that expires at midnight tonight. Not sure I see prices dipping much past that mark soon. Looking at prices of other popular protro colorways, I expect these to hover between $400-$425 at best for the foreseeable future. Could be wrong though LOL. But $429 was enticing enough to just get it over with so I can move on mentally 🤣

Last edited:
If you ordered from SNKRS, did your shoes arrive in a box with “nike” tape on it? My last few NDC have come that way

PHUCKING fedex marked my package as being delivered and I have nothing at my door 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

first time this has happened to me. Annoying af.

Fedex is the worst. They stolen/lost two of my packages recently. Same thing, marked delivered and nothing at my door. I have surveillance cameras. Rewinded the tape to the time it said it was marked delivered on my tracking and I see a fedex truck zoom by but never got out or delivered my package, just drove off . Probably marked it delivered inside his truck and stole it. Filed a claim investigation with fedex and all that. They don't care....got few follow up calls and that was it. Package long gone, nada. Luckily it was just clothing and I got a refund back, would of been pissed if it was a shoe.

Fedex is the worst. They stolen/lost two of my packages recently. Same thing, marked delivered and nothing at my door. I have surveillance cameras. Rewinded the tape to the time it said it was marked delivered on my tracking and I see a fedex truck zoom by but never got out or delivered my package, just drove off . Probably marked it delivered inside his truck and stole it. Filed a claim investigation with fedex and all that. They don't care....got few follow up calls and that was it. Package long gone, nada. Luckily it was just clothing and I got a refund back, would of been pissed if it was a shoe.

I’ve never had issues before but I don’t like em lol. I prefer UPS

Back
Top Bottom