NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I usually check the seller first before checking the shoes. Yes there are reps, I checked, but they are not 1:1, you'll see some differences.

Volt > Crimson laces

Whats the majority?.....did you all go half size up or stay true to size? Normally a 10.....but don't want to be snug

LMAO what? needs money for funeral, then doesn't want to sell so they can go to $700 in 1 year, then his son died?? then decides to keep??? bruh
lost a couple brain cells trying to comprehend that lol.

Whats the majority?.....did you all go half size up or stay true to size? Normally a 10.....but don't want to be snug
I went TTS and I think it fits perfect but I prefer a fitted lock down feel. Like the insoles say " a shoe that molds to your foot" lol. I was afraid sizing up I wouldn't get the benefit of that feel. If you're the type who doesnt like a snug shoe or rock your kicks roomy, half size up then. All Personal preference but imo the shoe is TTS with the right amount of snugness but not uncomfortable.

i dont understand whats the hype with the kobe 8 performance wise by all of you , they feel kinda weird on feet with that lunar sole , for me the best performance kobe was the 6 followed by the 7 elite , i still have the black/gold 7 elite that was superb for hooping ( the regular 7 was bad for hooping i totally agree)
Felt the same way about the 4's, 8's and 9's. They were cool for the first two weeks if you hooped multiple times a week. After that it was a wasted invested for hooping purposes. That bottomed out lunar was just good for casual use.

Yoooo.. this guy is really something else. I didnt know bargaining on something had to be overnight thing. look where this dude went
I'm a chill and laid back dude.... so words ain't gonna bother me. Hope he finds peace in whatever he's dealing with
Everyone has their thing but him saying i need the money and then saying he’s gonna hold them for a 1 year ain’t adding
That’s why I honestly would rather pay that StockX/Goat tax. I can’t deal with stupid *** people like that :lol:
🤣
Trying to sell sell some Grinches like a used car salesman. I’d rather not have the shoes at all or spend the extra from GOAT or wherever than ever deal with these losers LOL

🤣
Trying to sell sell some Grinches like a used car salesman. I’d rather not have the shoes at all or spend the extra from GOAT or wherever than ever deal with these losers LOL
Like i messaged someone yesterday and she has them listed for 500 and i was ill do 280-300 and she’s like No.

Ma’am you gonna be stuck with them for a while then, it’s been 2 weeks and you haven’t moved them.... ITS YOUR DAMN PRICE

Like i messaged someone yesterday and she has them listed for 500 and i was ill do 280-300 and she’s like No.

Ma’am you gonna be stuck with them for a while then, it’s been 2 weeks and you haven’t moved them.... ITS YOUR DAMN PRICE
Not of she sells them online LOL
But $500, ya, she ain’t getting that.

Not of she sells them online LOL
But $500, ya, she ain’t getting that.
Shes was on FB marketplace and it’s a size 7 (i’ve seen them go for 300-350) even if it was my size she ain’t getting 500 from Goat/StockX etc. :lol:

Kobe 9s are my favorite kobe silhouette ever. Balled in them too and loved how they felt. Actually balled more in Kobe 9 and 10 highs than anything else. The flyknit and high cut is perfect to me
Agree 100 percent. Loved the 5,6, and 8s but the 9s were my personal favorite, amazing shoe all around especially the traction (the good ol days of indoor basketball of course)

Kobe 5 or Kobe 6 strictly for balling? Some dude in my area wants to trade his 6s for 5s, thinking about offering my Bruce Lees for his Grinches.

They're both bangers on the court...really just comes down to which you think looks better.

I will say the durability on the 6s is far superior though.

Back
Top Bottom