NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

How are the protro 6s sizing?

Half the crowd will tell you TTS, the other half will tell you .5 Up. It comes down to personal preference. If you like a snug fitted shoe go TTS, if you like the roomy feel go .5 up. I went TTS, fits like a glove just how I like. IMO they dont that run small, it fits like its intended to. Read the insole "mold to your foot" lol.

Half the crowd will tell you TTS, the other half will tell you .5 Up. It comes down to personal preference. If you like a snug fitted shoe go TTS, if you like the roomy feel go .5 up. I went TTS, fits like a glove just how I like. IMO they dont that run small, it fits like its intended to. Read the insole "mold to your foot" lol.
Thanks for the reply! 👍🏼
I sized up on all my protro 5s guess I’ll be sizing up on the 6s

Perfect plug in of the "mold to your foot" insole

Can’t we do a vote for TTS and .5 size up on top of thread?
So we don’t get that question every 2 pages...

its gonna come down to 50/50 on the polls and people gonna get even more confused and ask the question again :lol:

Last edited:
280.00 vis GOAT. May get another pair.
87E9196E-A192-402B-89AA-A563BC038EA8.jpeg
C01D20D7-1DFB-41D5-9484-6C3A044EDB70.jpeg
8F056FDB-DD49-448A-8F69-CDBB51618875.jpeg

Prices not bad at all for a size 9. I paid resell for bruce lees before the actual drop and saw prices go down after the actual release. I'm not making that mistake this time around. Gonna try and be patient for the next two weeks

Again..... crazy the price discrepancy between sz 11 and 11.5. On goat last sale for 11.... 288 and for 11.5...470

Now look at how much a size 13 is. I haven't even looked, but I'll bet it's damn near double.

Edit: I got curious and looked - $359. That's a lot better than it could be.

Don’t forget about the prelude all star 6s

but thats not really an OG 6 colorway. IMO, I think the unicorn 6 colorways are Grinch and Mango Barcelonas. Then you have the 2nd tier of desirable colorways like chaos, kay yow, and these All Star Game west (the all star east kobe 6's doesn't get much love either). And then another lower tier of GR colorways

but thats not really an OG 6 colorway. IMO, I think the unicorn 6 colorways are Grinch and Mango Barcelonas. Then you have the 2nd tier of desirable colorways like chaos, kay yow, and these All Star Game west (the all star east kobe 6's doesn't get much love either). And then another lower tier of GR colorways

even if the preludes arent OG CW , they are far more desirable than chaos and kay yows even though for me the think pink 6 are the best colourway among with the grinches

6s are my favorites......those look like crap though

they are the best looking 6 by far especially on feet . 8s look great but on feet not as good as the 6s and the 5s and 4 although they look great are a little bulky

Back
Top Bottom