NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

^
Do It.gif

I get last year the releases being dry and slow but this year it’s annoying. Like multiple month gaps when I keep seeing PE’s everyday Piss’n me off

Maybe Nike doesn’t want to put Kobe’s on ID because they know it will eat in to the sales of their current basketball line? Kobe V & VI are some of the best performing shoes on court of all time and their current sig lines pale in comparison

Maybe Nike doesn’t want to put Kobe’s on ID because they know it will eat in to the sales of their current basketball line? Kobe V & VI are some of the best performing shoes on court of all time and their current sig lines pale in comparison
They'd make so much money though, and don't make them limited like they did the dunks.

Eat their sales :rofl:

Do you not remember when Nike launched the Mamba Day ID's aka Nike’s most successful NikeID launch ever?

Eat their sales :rofl:

Do you not remember when Nike launched the Mamba Day ID's aka Nike’s most successful NikeID launch ever?

Obviously the protros would sell like crazy on ID. But if they were widely available why would anyone buy any other sig for ball? Nike got to the top for a reason, they’re not incompetent at selling shoes. There has to be a business reason for it beyond them trolling the customers. I’m just speculating here

Last edited:
my worst fear is not being near my computer/phone if nike releases nikeid for the kobe line again and seeing the sold out message whenever i get to it.

i use to check niketalk 100x a day but lost interest for obvious reasons.

Why would making money be a concern? :lol: Their current line has been trending down in sales for years so if anything putting Kobe’s on ID would be the smart thing to do

Remember when Forbes came out with a list of top selling shoes a couple of years ago and the Kobe line wasn't even top 5? But outlets, foot stores, were flooded by Kobes, and a lot of NBA players were wearing Kobes LOL!

One of the reasons I low key believe the possibility that Kobe really wanted out of Nike. I do believe Nike mess with Kobe's shoe sale numbers and they also give the best techs to the KD, Lebron, and Jordan lines.

Last edited:
Why would making money be a concern? :lol: Their current line has been trending down in sales for years so if anything putting Kobe’s on ID would be the smart thing to do

all about hype now man.

nike would eat regardless of what they release. hell they make money off air monarchs

hype tho....this keeps the brand the culture alive.

I have a feeling they would sell out in minutes with NikeID anyway. Similar to what happened with the Nike Dunks ID.

I disagree with this. KD's, PG's and Kyrie's are great, it's just that they have no hype.

I’m not having any luck with shoes being delivered lately. My all-star Dix pair delivery is being delayed by FedEx

Obviously the protros would sell like crazy on ID. But if they were widely available why would anyone buy any other sig for ball? Nike got to the top for a reason, they’re not incompetent at selling shoes. There has to be a business reason for it beyond them trolling the customers. I’m just speculating here
That’s nikes problem.. their other sigs and basketball shoes are horrible and have been so for the last 10 years no joke

Back
Top Bottom