NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

My bad lol my phone was bugging last night 😂
C9983510-F01C-42BE-898A-52DB7B8E8E01.jpeg
9137CDDD-D533-47EC-968F-0635EA161A44.jpeg

Feels better than the V. I had to buy a zoom insole for my Vs they hurt my feet lol

The overall shape n function of this **** is just better to me! I’m in for about 4-5 pairs n my wallet gonna suffer
you sized up in the V's too? wasn't a fit issue/snug? And they didn't break in?

Sorry to grill you - but you be posting the early pics!! So need to know

Thanks!

I got rid of my only pair of 6's a few years ago, but I do remember them being more comfortable than the 5's ... upper was much more giving, I don't really recall the cushioning setup but 10 years ago I probably could have played in Chucks that have zero cushioning and not cared haha

Yeah definitely sized up in the V. I got my true size in these though feel good.

No constricting feeling in them tts? That’s why I had to sz up on the V. They might have broke in if I balled in them and really put stretch in them but casual it was not gonna happen.

Still no word on where they are dropping other than SNKRS? I know that Richard's had something listed as "The Gift" but do we know that's the Grinches? Also, I looked on the Footlocker app last night and I don't see them listed anywhere.

Still no word on where they are dropping other than SNKRS? I know that Richard's had something listed as "The Gift" but do we know that's the Grinches? Also, I looked on the Footlocker app last night and I don't see them listed anywhere.

they’re up on foot locker

Been wanting Kobe’s all year and finally got a pair. Still hate snkrs but will always love Kobe.

Back
Top Bottom