NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

They’re still in good condition. The only negative is the midsole crumpling but that’s a given with the Kobe 6.

Hell naw on those grinches ^. The soles of the forefoot are beat. What was that person doing in em? Little to no traction at all, even for casual wear
I may be blind, but this sure as hell looks like there’s still plenty traction in the forefoot:
0D874214-26D5-428D-9A1D-1FB5E46C0DF6.png

look at the depth in the heel compared to the forefront. It looks like the front is worn down significantly more. Could also be a bad angle

I would never buy used shoes lol
You can find some great deals going that route…but at the point in my life where it had to be basically DS or worn very very lightly or I don’t want it.

Kobe 6 prices and just Grinches in general have always been at premium prices though so I understand it.

I think $400 in that condition is a solid deal.

Yea as mentioned above... for both angles.... I was never really a buy used type of person as well. But 1... if you looking for a pair for hooping purposes that was slightly used then why not cuz they gonna be cheaper. And 2, if it's a pair for casual and you been seeking out for a while and there aren't many out there in your size and you find a lightly used pair... again it's gonna be cheaper. Which brings me to.....
20220704_221822.jpg

20220704_221852.jpg

Switched each foot for the second pic to show the other sides of the soles. The only thing, because they were at a store they wrapped the right foot so you can see it still had the ice blue sole while the left is clear. Gonna try the Nulife product and see what it does.

A few of my VIs. Still looking for Del Sol, ASG, and think pinks
0ADEA01A-0531-446F-83E5-4F9A1CC1DD43.jpeg
Those Chinas tho 🔥🔥 2nd favorite cw of the VI.
Man the lack of news is killing me...this is giving me de ja vu from summer 2 years ago when we weren't sure what was going to happen with Kobe's. At least we finally got a Nike/Vanessa resolution but can we have an update??!?
Guess is an update will hit around season start but who knows? Even then however theyre still getting botted to all hell and resale is laughable.

Last edited:
I would be hesitant to buy a pair of OG Kobes that weren't worn. My deadstock OCs fell apart a couple of years ago because I didn't wear them.

Air Max 95s were notorious for falling apart around year 7, but I didn't expect it to happen to my Kobes. Hopefully...the materials used for the Protros hold up better.

I guess it's like most things...'use them or lose them.'

Those Chinas tho 🔥🔥 2nd favorite cw of the VI.

Guess is an update will hit around season start but who knows? Even then however theyre still getting botted to all hell and resale is laughable.

It would be interesting to know the rationale behind production numbers of the Protros up to now. Protros will never be Jordans. And what is the logic behind these not being on iD?

It would be interesting to know the rationale behind production numbers of the Protros up to now. Protros will never be Jordans. And what is the logic behind these not being on iD?
Wishful thinking has me hoping those were things discussed if not sorted out within the new deal but suppose well see upon relaunch.

Man the lack of news is killing me...this is giving me de ja vu from summer 2 years ago when we weren't sure what was going to happen with Kobe's. At least we finally got a Nike/Vanessa resolution but can we have an update??!?
It's coming. We were patient(forced) when the contract ended. Then out of no where news hit of contract getting agreed on. I'll be shocked if they don't have something lined up for Kobe Bryant day.

Back
Top Bottom