NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

FTL App just updated, Android users should be able to edit/make your entries now.

No trust in raffles tbh

Gotta get the old trigger finger ready for quick pressing on Snkrs I suppose

Curious if they are good ppl and have fair raffles?
lol I don’t know em like that , I’ve been there and copped shoes from them before. Looks like local raffle so I’d give it a shot if you’re in the area… shoot ya shot

But it’s a boutique in Atlanta I’m sure u know what time it is

lol I don’t know em like that , I’ve been there and copped shoes from them before. Looks like local raffle so I’d give it a shot if you’re in the area… shoot ya shot

But it’s a boutique in Atlanta I’m sure u know what time it is

Im sorta near there but the boutique part is my “concern”. Is it worth the traffic, time, and hassle if the raffle aint really a raffle nahimean.

Preciate the response

My Exclusive Access Grinch pair shipped on the 6th, but hasn't shown any movement via UPS. I think it's safe to assume it's lost. Will Nike track down another pair for me in situations like this or do I just chalk it up as an L

It's all love in the end. Life is too good to go back and forth with silly about silly.

Hope everyone gets their pair if you haven't already...

Even the few of you that seem to be sour faced in every thread you go to.

Cheers!
DB1CD982-1994-44FA-BB99-E10FF79AAC33.gif

I heard 600k for reverse grinch total.. has anyone else heard this number? I feel like it's cap.

IMO, i dont think nike knows how many shoes are actually produced per release because the reps are coming from the exact same factories and manufacturing lines as the authentics. Couple that with “lost” pairs during the manufacturing process, bad qc pairs, and “bad” qc pairs. I think they have a close guesstimate but dont know an exact number due to loss

Back
Top Bottom