NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

2023 got grown men crying and blaming a widow they couldn’t pick up shoes

This really the world we live in now :lol:

why the **** are you on here then? it's a sneakerhead forum. if you wanna go share your thoughts go talk to your mom. i'm sure she'll agree with "it's just shoes bro"

2023 grown men making excuses for BILLIONAIRES that don't care about them. pathetic.

why the **** are you on here then? it's a sneakerhead forum. if you wanna go share your thoughts go talk to your mom. i'm sure she'll agree with "it's just shoes bro"

2023 grown men making excuses for BILLIONAIRES that don't care about them. pathetic.

I think there are several people on here that missed out but aren’t crying

Crying about shoes

Crying about tennis shoes

You wanna talk about pathetic? :lol:

IMG_3560.jpeg

We found one of them complaining clowns burner account. Last time he used this account was posted on August 19 2019. 2019! lol You are embarassing.

THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Not sure if you are saying that because he/she liked a pair of my bespokes that there's some connection? Either way, I assure you I have nothing to do with that account (No shade towards them)

But I am one of the people you originally commented about. It's all good. I just don't come on NT to argue with anyone. Life is good. I got my pair, I hope you got yours too.

Hopefully we can get back to the sneakers now.

Honestly it might not be for Christmas time b

Depends what you consider a dip.

A lot of people will have Christmas money, so these might never get that normal shipping received dip. People will be more willing and able to pay that amount listed.
Yea you might be right about that my man. Either way I'm going to need these. My sister just had her first baby (a boy)and she knows that Kobe outside of MJ is my favorite player ever so she gifted his middle name as Kobe... I couldn't have been happier man so I've definitely got to get these. I said that earlier this year when they were unveiled..

Nobody's burner. Just prefer to stay out of the mix.
Definitely NOBODY'S clown
If you gone stick your chest out, stick it all the way out and tag them.

Otherwise let them f**k this b***h

You just continue to hold the camera
You sound like a cartoon
1702856945191.gif

Too much crying and whining like Luka in this thread. Stop being soft like Charmin and blaming Vanessa for something she has no control over. In 2024, they're up product even more, have more releases because it's great marketing to do so. Be patient, it's coming.

She said 3x the stock from previous releases.

Based on the accurate info from LOADED stock levels, this was clearly NOT the case.

So someone lied.. did she lie? Did Nike lie to her? We won’t know.

She said 3x the stock from previous releases.

Based on the accurate info from LOADED stock levels, this was clearly NOT the case.

So someone lied.. did she lie? Did Nike lie to her? We won’t know.
You verified these stock numbers yourself right? Or you going by an screenshot you saw somewhere online? And you know how many footlocker dropped in their stores too?

All I know is that there were more pairs released for this. She's not going to know the exact number of pairs released. She either went by what Nike said at the time or what others she knows/trusts told her. Either way, Nike decides how many pairs are released not her. She's trying to be helpful but she doesn't have much power to do anything of significance. Not to mention all of this is new to her. She's still learning as she goes. So everyone needs to cut her some slack. She was doing charity work for their foundation mostly before the tragedy and being a mother. Nike, also, doesn't want to give the fans everything they want. They want to build the Kobe brand into a lifestyle brand with clothing/apparel, accessories.... just like Jordan Brand. They aren't going to saturate the market now before they even build the infrastructure to grow the brand. Everyone complaining, whining.....is falling into Nike's marketing. Just be patient because things will get better in 2024.

You verified these stock numbers yourself right? Or you going by an screenshot you saw somewhere online? And you know how many footlocker dropped in their stores too?

From a coding perspective:

unable to see ftl stock levels due to the raffle style. No pairs were loaded on the site.

Nike is set up different for the draw / FCFS as the pairs are actually loaded for purchase and then extra code is added to add the “we are removing bots” affect.

From a coding perspective:

unable to see ftl stock levels due to the raffle style. No pairs were loaded on the site.

Nike is set up different for the draw / FCFS as the pairs are actually loaded for purchase and then extra code is added to add the “we are removing bots” affect.
So in other words, you have no idea how many pairs dropped.

Back
Top Bottom