NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Nike with the super fast 💨 shipping
93A449E9-219E-4F4A-9012-7CB99C1C4765.jpeg
0752A70C-B138-4A6F-9E1B-533E4218D3AD.jpeg
B31B5C68-7BD5-4951-A6A6-FFC1D8D7E52C.jpeg

Idiot was probably looking at OG prices.
Yo I'm still entertaining this guy in offer up. And he says his kicks are legit... I'm like we ain't speaking on them being authentic. Can someone else confirm 10.5 sales on stock x for today..... cuz dude is swearing by his 1500 bid being relative to SX

Yo I'm still entertaining this guy in offer up. And he says his kicks are legit... I'm like we ain't speaking on them being authentic. Can someone else confirm 10.5 sales on stock x for today..... cuz dude is swearing by his 1500 bid being relative to SX
30EDA297-0A57-4337-A8FA-E8CFCF48A1BF.png

For my local LA peeps check your local Sheikh store, they should have the QR codes if they're doing the in store raffle now I tried to sneak a pic of the QR but they wouldn't let me.
Is there any prerequisites to participate in the store raffle?

Heads need to chill w the “real Kobe fans”
that’s not proving anything or helping the situation

I got a Celtics championship ring in my avi. And I got the upmost respect for Kobe and wear his shoes proudly. And my grinches will be here tomorrow. Bless
You can be a non lakers fan and still like Kobe’s shoes and be a fan. I’m talking about the people that haven’t given a damn about Kobe or his line before his passing, and now all of a sudden want to jump on the bandwagon to make a profit.

The bids on STX (at least for my size) are decreasing. With that, I hope resellers continue to undercut each other lol

Enrolled for Shiekhs locally. I hope I get that W! If I don’t, the prices at the moment are actually less than what I anticipated to pay on the resell market!

So my eyes were not deceiving me... cuz that's what I saw. Mind you I told him to post the stock x screen. Just checked back on his listing. And look at this fella...... smdfh. he using the 2010 listing as his base for his protro selling price

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201217-204552_OfferUp.jpg
    Screenshot_20201217-204552_OfferUp.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 228
64E3D6E2-149A-4F81-ADC1-F38BC98F5A67.jpeg

Grinches GOING TO BE LIGHT WORK!!!

DFW FOLKS PARKS MALL HAS THE MOST THEN REDBIRD THEN TOWNEAST , i dont know about galleria mall yet

i have the breakdowns ill post them once im home

How should we interpret this? Is this a lot? Any comps?

How should we interpret this? Is this a lot? Any comps?
Maybe 8 per case, then smaller boxes 1-2 pairs. I know one footlocker on Long Island getting them, so if anyone has help in the area, id be most appreciative. Looking for a 13 or even a 12.
Also one question, is GOAT the best place to offload used stuff? Want to offload my LEbron 18 reflections.

Maybe 8 per case, then smaller boxes 1-2 pairs.

I mean compared to other releases as a baseline to get an idea of the bigger picture.

Say this person had seen the stock from the Bruce Lee release, is this more than that? Less?

Back
Top Bottom