NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

1608583113736.png

Man, missed UNDFTD as well. Doubly annoying because I tried to find a link to it last night and couldn't. Oh well, can't wait to get these back after I sold my OGs almost a year ago to the day. Looks like FTL and SNKRS are my only shots at retail, but when they give me the Ls, it's straight to GOAT or whatever. Not even stressing the resale price. Like I said the other day, even though I'm in my 40s, I still randomly get a few hundred bucks in Xmas money LOL. That'll cover the markup, so I'm only paying retail out of pocket either way. I'd almost just buy them now so I get them sooner, but prices are only going to drop once all the wanker resellers get them and start undercutting each other. Even if they don't, it's whatever.

Man, missed UNDFTD as well. Doubly annoying because I tried to find a link to it last night and couldn't. Oh well, can't wait to get these back after I sold my OGs almost a year ago to the day. Looks like FTL and SNKRS are my only shots at retail, but when they give me the Ls, it's straight to GOAT or whatever. Not even stressing the resale price. Like I said the other day, even though I'm in my 40s, I still randomly get a few hundred bucks in Xmas money LOL. That'll cover the markup, so I'm only paying retail out of pocket either way. I'd almost just buy them now so I get them sooner, but prices are only going to drop once all the wanker resellers get them and start undercutting each other. Even if they don't, it's whatever.
How many pairs this time?

How many pairs this time?
:lol:
I only need one. I know from having the OGs, this isn't a shoe I will wear very often. I just want it back for the history of it all as much as anything.
Speaking of knowing something from before, I finally wised up this year and told everyone who normally gets me those Nike gift cards that always backfire on me (which you always enjoy so much LOL) to just give me cash, first for my bday for the Off White Vs, and now for Xmas for the Grinches. So I'm gonna be good on these. I'm glad to see the prices are going to be in the $400 or less range ... remember when we heard these were coming, we wondered if they'd be $500 or $600? Great to see it's gonna work out alright.

Im ready for resale as well but still very annoying to miss a shot at retail.

In their stores they do

And They give their online stock to bots now
Roger that. Yeah, I ain't going into a SP to enter a raffle. Part of me doesn't even want to hit on FTL because I'd have to go into a store and mall to pick them up. I did that for the FR IVs the other week, and I did not like being in that mall and store. NO sneaker is worth extra potential risk to covid.

:lol:
I only need one. I know from having the OGs, this isn't a shoe I will wear very often. I just want it back for the history of it all as much as anything.
Speaking of knowing something from before, I finally wised up this year and told everyone who normally gets me those Nike gift cards that always backfire on me (which you always enjoy so much LOL) to just give me cash, first for my bday for the Off White Vs, and now for Xmas for the Grinches. So I'm gonna be good on these. I'm glad to see the prices are going to be in the $400 or less range ... remember when we heard these were coming, we wondered if they'd be $500 or $600? Great to see it's gonna work out alright.
YES, GET THAT 💰

However, now my enjoyment will be gone watching you struggle to use those Nike gift cards. :lol:

Also, you never know, you may get them for retail. 🤞

Part of me doesn't even want to hit on FTL because I'd have to go into a store and mall to pick them up. I did that for the FR IVs the other week, and I did not like being in that mall and store. NO sneaker is worth extra potential risk to covid.
Let me hit that. I’d have no problem going to the mall.

🤦🏻‍♂️ you should know i stay joking!!!

26FC87D4-2B9E-4525-BE04-1B0BDE90C1D3.jpeg

EVERYBODY JUST THROWS NUMBERS OUT NOBODY KNOWS ,STOCK NUMBERS FOR 11 STORES AND THEY ALL LOOK SIMILAR DFW FOLKS PARKS MALL IS THE GO TOO

AD06C3B7-6885-4BDC-969D-1ABD8ABB567A.jpeg

i hope all
true kobe fans
old kobe fans
new kobe fans
resellers
crybabies
everybody but that punk spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour gets a pair!!! JUICEMAN IS GONNA TAKE CARE OF IT!!!!

those that im gonna help ill get with yall wed

Those Mango Barcelonas 🔥🔥🔥

YES, GET THAT 💰

However, now my enjoyment will be gone watching you struggle to use those Nike gift cards. :lol:

Also, you never know, you may get them for retail. 🤞
LOL yeah, for sure hoping to somehow luck into the retail gang. I don't WANT to have to spend my Xmas cash on resale for these suckers, but if I do, it's better than having to front it all myself.
Let me hit that. I’d have no problem going to the mall.
Wear a mask, you’ll be fine

I haven’t been to the mall but I doubt it’s a big crowd standing around

go in and get out
I'm not gonna lie, if I manage to hit FTL, I will pick them up. I just don't like it. I'm in SoCal, no less. I was a bit shocked when I picked up the FR IVs how many fools were in the mall, just basically hanging out and certainly not looking like they were trying to get in and out with a purpose.

Anybody from Bay Area know if Shoe Palace in Emeryville Bay St or Oakland Telegraph St holding a raffle for these?

to hell with those raffles, never get a thing except an uptick in spam e-mails

(except the two-month delayed W from Undefeated on the Kobe V pack :emoji_pray: )

Back
Top Bottom