NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Nike can increase stock numbers to meet demand better and discourage reselling. Obviously, Nike doesn’t want to flood the market to where everything is sitting, but this just isn’t cutting it. The sneaker market has grown so much in the past couple of years.

Yea you're right. A lot of good points. Definitely could have treated this similar to a Jordan XI holiday release in terms of stock #'s

wake me up when all stars release or are those going to be impossible all of a sudden too

Wtf is wrong with people

If you are buying now, you are part of the problem too!
DD5EE34F-ACCF-480C-AED5-5B0D6894F1D7.jpeg
We were at low 400’sa an hour ago too.

We need a huge groups of influence to inform people not to cop resale until later in the week

It's the same story almost every release.

People take the L on release day and panic cop driving the prices sky high.

Just be patient guys, what's the rush at this point?

Quick L's all around. They're sitting around $460 in a 15 on stock x and I only see 1 pair on ebay for $600..moving on w/ my day man. smh Probably grab a pair of Bruce Lee's I've been watching.

Guise...R-E-L-A-X......if you really want the kicks just wait 2-3 weeks and I'm positive prices will be waaaay lower ......now if you want them NOW remember its thousands of other people that want these right NOW cuz of Xmas.....I'm actually surprised they are that low the day before Xmas on a hyped release like this. So don't get your jimmies rustled. Just be patient brethren.

These will drop. Give yourself a realistic drop price and cop at that range. When exclusive access went out they were hovering in the $450-500 range but as release date got closer they dropped to low $400s in most sizes. So once all the leeches get their pairs and decide to flip, I can see these dropping mid $300s. Just be patient.

Back
Top Bottom