NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I have a theory on this goat jig. I may have figured it out. But let’s not share it publicly lol

and I find prices in GOAT for my sizes are usually higher than eBay/SX. Every once in a while GOAT is cheaper.

I have a theory on this goat jig. I may have figured it out. But let’s not share it publicly lol

and I find prices in GOAT for my sizes are usually higher than eBay/SX. Every once in a while GOAT is cheaper.
Its bc ebay doesnt charge a fee on shoe sales over $100. Huge difference. Goat sellers are also mostly crazy with how they price stuff.

My size dropped about $30 on Goat so far
Prices falling on my 11.5.. and pairs from SNKRS haven’t even been delivered yet. AND the China release coming? Market will soon be flooded with pairs. I’m holding out optimistically!
Yea China is the only country left to release. But it seems bots are all over the world. Followed the Turkey and UK releases.... gone immediately.

Once you figure the jig out the shoes become cheaper on GOAT....the fees plus the tax on stock x pushes the amount way over...

I despise this man because of NT :lol:
51147D44-B193-4E80-845F-4F69B1D343E7.png

zoomin6 zoomin6 I miss the days of being able to cop Kobe’s in store at HoH and stack rewards.

RIP Bday coupon

Since we’re talking about Kobe 6’s here. 8/10 of my Kobe 6 purchases were at HOH. Used bday coupons, for sure stacked rewards, and walked in to buy, all hassle free. The last pair I bought were maybe Chaos, or a pair or two after those dropped. I got out of kicks just in time for me to miss OG grinches lol

Those were the days. AND retail was $130. Again.. the good ol’ days and we had no clue haha

But before Kobe’s untimely death, we were enjoying his kicks on deep discount. Hope we go back to those days of at least getting Kobe’s easy for retail. I don’t even need them to go on sale.

Back
Top Bottom