NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

There's a few that look out here and there if you ask

I only really ask if it's something i really need and isn't gonna go for a nice amount were they can make a nice couple dollars

tenor (2).gif

Look I want a pair of Grinches real bad. I was prepared to go to 300, now Ill go higher but not sure how high, definitely less than 5. But folks, we need to get these prices down. Stop pushing them up on Stockx. If we dont buy at 500, sellers got to lower prices, but these fools just be jumping to buy them. Sometimes I look and it looks like the ask is 490 and people be bidding 510. WTF.

Look I want a pair of Grinches real bad. I was prepared to go to 300, now Ill go higher but not sure how high, definitely less than 5. But folks, we need to get these prices down. Stop pushing them up on Stockx. If we dont buy at 500, sellers got to lower prices, but these fools just be jumping to buy them. Sometimes I look and it looks like the ask is 490 and people be bidding 510. WTF.
It’s the most popular Kobe(by the masses)in my opinion, there’s not going to be very many breaks on this shoe.

marlee marlee what you willing to pay??? people assuming prices will come down this week, so you might have a pair soon
Well originally I though 300-350. Now 400-450. Its one of my grails but I cant picture going higher although if you asked me a month ago would I go more than 300, id say no too.

Back
Top Bottom