NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Freakin size 12 always problematic instead of going down the price keep on rising :frown:
It was close to $450 yesterday now $480.
I don’t see a bright future here :smh:

Unless I'm able to get a Black Mamba jersey for retail on a possible restock then that would be a jersey i wont have. Cant see myself paying stock x prices for it

What is the likelihood of a restock on the black mamba jersey though? I know they just restocked that yellow #8 jersey so it wouldn’t be outta the realm of possibilities. I’m not paying those resell prices for the black mamba swingman. Rather get a Mitchell and ness jersey for that price.

Doubt it will happen but Nike needs to release that Black Mamba jersey 8/24 in an Authentic. These new swingman jerseys suck in quality. The numbers and letters from my Kuz MPLS started to come off after just 2 years and less than 10 washes in cold water :smh:

If you check out Vanessa Bryant’s story on IG it looks like she blocked off time for Kobe’s statue which likely staples center

If you check out Vanessa Bryant’s story on IG it looks like she blocked off time for Kobe’s statue which likely staples center
That folder says Kobe INC :nerd:

wonder if it has to do with all these rumors floating around about Bean leaving the swoosh

Doubt it will happen but Nike needs to release that Black Mamba jersey 8/24 in an Authentic. These new swingman jerseys suck in quality. The numbers and letters from my Kuz MPLS started to come off after just 2 years and less than 10 washes in cold water :smh:

I bought my Kobe black mamba authentic about a few months before he passed ! Something told me to get that classic #8 jersey . It’s sick how much people are reselling his stuff .

Can’t wait til summer

Attachments

• 73B04070-0F6C-4728-9AC0-8EF9F7EE005D.jpeg
    73B04070-0F6C-4728-9AC0-8EF9F7EE005D.jpeg
    546.4 KB · Views: 691
What is the likelihood of a restock on the black mamba jersey though? I know they just restocked that yellow #8 jersey so it wouldn’t be outta the realm of possibilities. I’m not paying those resell prices for the black mamba swingman. Rather get a Mitchell and ness jersey for that price.
There was a restock of the black mamba jersey when the grinches dropped

Back
Top Bottom