NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

These was scheduled for 2021.

Nike-Kobe-6-3D-Lakers-Release-Date.jpg

I want some 6's, they look comfortable as hell. :lol:

I was gonna grab my chick one but I forgot about the drop

The cause and meaning is great but man that price

I kind of figured they’d be little less so younger females wouldn’t have to spend almost $300.

I of course want what’s best for the Bryant family, but seeing these prices... unspoken take, but maybe the Nike deal didn’t fall apart because of Nike. Maybe VB wanted too much. Once again I want the Bryant’s to be well taken care of, but this has me wondering

oh now you cats finally wonderin after she release her big money trash

200 hudo for cheap lookin hippie sweatshirt that all da fans can afford

you think nike didnt offer her a FAIR/GREAT life time deal to avoid this?

they done wit her now after she payin celebs to model garbage

again anyone dat treats their mama like she did best b watchin their wallets n her presence

oh now you cats finally wonderin after she release her big money trash

200 hudo for cheap lookin hippie sweatshirt that all da fans can afford

you think nike didnt offer her a FAIR/GREAT life time deal to avoid this?

they done wit her now after she payin celebs to model garbage

again anyone dat treats their mama like she did best b watchin their wallets n her presence
From day 1 she was with Kobe for the $. She drove him away from his family and then turned on her own family. She wanted MJ and Lebron loot and ya can’t get that from a man whose shoes ( although great shoes) did not sell like theirs when he was alive and whose new shoes would have no ties to Kobe. GREED.

I honestly didn’t want to say it cause I don’t know her pain with losing your loved one that close and a child. I’m just gonna say what my wife has thought about. From the beginning when she was suing the helicopter company for money “ I get she mad as she should be but why is she after money.”my wife also found it strange that she wants to talk about availability and fans but she charging $200+ for kids jogging fits and $332 for adults (that is crazy). I do feel for Vanessa personally but I don’t by any means think Kobe left them in a situation where they weren’t Loaded. He made wise investments. Kobe was worth Atleast $600 million. You don’t fly a helicopter around multiples a week if you aren’t well funded. You could literally look to her gram post from the day before he passed and she was showing designer shoes. She has always been obsessed with money being taken care of. I think Nike offered her something good she just wants more. My opinion though if her prices are like this all the time reality gonna hit her hard. My only Nike blame is they should handle SNKRS releases better for all shoes and defend against bots and also produce a bit more kobes . They know the number make a lot but not to many. Sorry to rant

To the comment above about Kobes not selling like MJs or Lebrons..... Kobes def sell more than Lebrons. Yall def dont walk around and see folks wearing or hooping for the most part in Lebrons. The last model for him that was worn heavy was the 9s. The 7,8, 9s were the peak for lebrons. And downhill from there. A few of the models after those showed flashes but nothing like those.

Although looking at those mambacita gear prices pained me..... not gonna jump to feelings after one sample size of products. Remember 100% of proceeds go towards the fund. Now if someone does research and sees that money being pocketed then yea that's crazy.

I honestly didn’t want to say it cause I don’t know her pain with losing your loved one that close and a child. I’m just gonna say what my wife has thought about. From the beginning when she was suing the helicopter company for money “ I get she mad as she should be but why is she after money.”my wife also found it strange that she wants to talk about availability and fans but she charging $200+ for kids jogging fits and $332 for adults (that is crazy). I do feel for Vanessa personally but I don’t by any means think Kobe left them in a situation where they weren’t Loaded. He made wise investments. Kobe was worth Atleast $600 million. You don’t fly a helicopter around multiples a week if you aren’t well funded. You could literally look to her gram post from the day before he passed and she was showing designer shoes. She has always been obsessed with money being taken care of. I think Nike offered her something good she just wants more. My opinion though if her prices are like this all the time reality gonna hit her hard. My only Nike blame is they should handle SNKRS releases better for all shoes and defend against bots and also produce a bit more kobes . They know the number make a lot but not to many. Sorry to rant
I agree. The pain is something I cannot comprehend. If I lost my wife or my 2 children I don’t know how I’d make it. Losing a child is the hardest thing in the world to deal with. But she is money obsessed. She sued the helicopter first so she could get to the $ first. When the $ runs out it is gone. The insurance will only pay out so much and first come first served. If it goes over the monetary limit of the insurance then you go after the company. The company can only pay so much before they go bankrupt and there is no money. She is way better off than everyone else’s family that was in the helicopter but she didn’t care she wanted the money. Words of advice when it comes to attorney ‘s and going after $: pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered.

To the comment above about Kobes not selling like MJs or Lebrons..... Kobes def sell more than Lebrons. Yall def dont walk around and see folks wearing or hooping for the most part in Lebrons. The last model for him that was worn heavy was the 9s. The 7,8, 9s were the peak for lebrons. And downhill from there. A few of the models after those showed flashes but nothing like those.

Although looking at those mambacita gear prices pained me..... not gonna jump to feelings after one sample size of products. Remember 100% of proceeds go towards the fund. Now if someone does research and sees that money being pocketed then yea that's crazy.
Supply and demand. Nike is a billion dollar company for a reason. They know what to produce and what volumes to produce it at. I live 45 minutes north of Atlanta. People do not wear Kobe’s like they wear Lebrons. On the court it’s closer but you don’t see people wearing Kobe’s around town but you sure see MJs and Lebrons. Been wearing Mjs since the AJ1 originally came out and Kobe’s for years. No one ever questions what I’m wearing when I got Jordan’s or Lebrons on. With Kobe’s in Atlanta some ask, when you get out of the city all ask. When I’m coaching my 9 year old girl or 5 year old boys teams, everyone comes up to me and asks what you got on. I’m the only one around here who wears Kobe’s or even knows about Kobe’s.

Damn...who hurt y'all? Sounding like some red-pilled incels in here just mad that you can't afford a sweatsuit made for people like Victoria Beckham. I can't either, but it's a limited drop and meant to be a charity fundraiser. Of course it's overpriced. And the celebs and companies involved donated their time and efforts. Nobody is making money off this and the only "money obsessed" people are in here counting other people's bread and projecting like crazy. "100 percent of the proceeds from the sales will benefit the Mamba and Mambacita Sports Foundation" -- That's some weird **** how little it takes for some of you guys to full neanderthal and say some out of pocket b.s. about women in general.

Nike is a billion dollar company because of marketing, a very strong supply chain, and innovation.

Signature lines (Jordan, Kobe, Lebron, ECT) play a role but the sales of those lines will never make or break Nike.

I always wonder why we talk about sales in these threads when Nike makes their money if they sell out or not....

Damn...who hurt y'all? Sounding like some red-pilled incels in here just mad that you can't afford a sweatsuit made for people like Victoria Beckham. I can't either, but it's a limited drop and meant to be a charity fundraiser. Of course it's overpriced. And the celebs and companies involved donated their time and efforts. Nobody is making money off this and the only "money obsessed" people are in here counting other people's bread and projecting like crazy. "100 percent of the proceeds from the sales will benefit the Mamba and Mambacita Sports Foundation" -- That's some weird **** how little it takes for some of you guys to full neanderthal and say some out of pocket b.s. about women in general.
I mean I didnt want to go there lol

Nike is a billion dollar company because of marketing, a very strong supply chain, and innovation.

Signature lines (Jordan, Kobe, Lebron, ECT) play a role but the sales of those lines will never make or break Nike.

I always wonder why we talk about sales in these threads when Nike makes their money if they sell out or not....
Tis tru. I guess it should rather be popularity.
Supply and demand. Nike is a billion dollar company for a reason. They know what to produce and what volumes to produce it at. I live 45 minutes north of Atlanta. People do not wear Kobe’s like they wear Lebrons. On the court it’s closer but you don’t see people wearing Kobe’s around town but you sure see MJs and Lebrons. Been wearing Mjs since the AJ1 originally came out and Kobe’s for years. No one ever questions what I’m wearing when I got Jordan’s or Lebrons on. With Kobe’s in Atlanta some ask, when you get out of the city all ask. When I’m coaching my 9 year old girl or 5 year old boys teams, everyone comes up to me and asks what you got on. I’m the only one around here who wears Kobe’s or even knows about Kobe’s.
Yea I shoulda said by area. But that's wild folks dont know the Kobe insignia like they rejects lol

I mean I didnt want to go there lol
It’s all about money on both sides: Nike and her. Neither sides cares about us. It’s about reaching a deal they both feel comfortable with. As in most deals one side just overvalues it’s worth. It’s even about money with the consumers. Something is only worth what someone will pay for it. I can buy what I want. Hell I’ll pay resale on a shoe if I want it bad enough. It’s a matter of how much will each individual pay. Priorities on how you spend your money and value of the product. I bought 3 pair of Grinches for $350-385 and paid too much but I wanted them. No way I’d pay the $750-800 now. Not because I couldn’t afford it, but because that is too much to me.

I got love for VB and can’t imagine her pain. I’m not trying to get into a spat with anyone on here about her. I shared my wife’s opinion as a woman. I don’t want to give mines cause I can’t imagine what her pain is. I love Kobes and wish the contract was still present. For the record I could have bought any of the suits I just won’t pay that much for a jogging outfit.

It’s all about money on both sides: Nike and her. Neither sides cares about us. It’s about reaching a deal they both feel comfortable with. As in most deals one side just overvalues it’s worth. It’s even about money with the consumers. Something is only worth what someone will pay for it. I can buy what I want. Hell I’ll pay resale on a shoe if I want it bad enough. It’s a matter of how much will each individual pay. Priorities on how you spend your money and value of the product. I bought 3 pair of Grinches for $350-385 and paid too much but I wanted them. No way I’d pay the $750-800 now. Not because I couldn’t afford it, but because that is too much to me.
Priorities is key. Like someone in ebay had the Kay Yows on a bid... and it eventually was bought for just over 700... I was expressing my sentiments to one of my boys and he said they prob gonna be worth more down the line... but I told him I want them to wear them.... and he said yea that's too much to wear lol. For me it def is. If i was single, renting a room then I prob do it.....nah. I'm 35 married with 2 daughters.... so that ain't wise.

I got love for VB and can’t imagine her pain. I’m not trying to get into a spat with anyone on here about her. I shared my wife’s opinion as a woman. I don’t want to give mines cause I can’t imagine what her pain is. I love Kobes and wish the contract was still present. For the record I could have bought any of the suits I just won’t pay that much for a jogging outfit.
Paying that much... better wear it everyday like Doug (Nickelodeon). Hope yall like that reference

Back
Top Bottom