NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

People referring to those as “del sols” is really starting to irk me more than it should.
Doesn't really annoy me but totally understandable. Del sol used to mean the black launch pair while the white one is the "POP". It's like calling both the black and white cement 4s just "cements". Which technically isn't wrong since "del sol" is used on both Kobe 6s and "cement gray" is used on both Jordan 4s, it's just leaving out details to differentiate the two.

3825F0D6-0CDC-49E7-A14B-12AD9AFCC694.png
POP’s?

The only way Adidas Kobe's could get me interested in the slightest is if they did a restomod/protro and used bounce/boost/lightstrike. Even then, my Kobe memories are his Nike years so I don't have any attachment to the Adidas shoes.

Whatever Vanessa does, it’s still over as far as Kobe shoes go. Adidas would be nuts to throw her a ton of money; the demand for those shoes just isn’t there.

This entire thing between her and Nike is pathetic, the more I’ve thought about it. If it’s genuine that her issue is more about availability etc ... well that’s nice and all. But going to the mat over it was stupid. I hate the way it’s been as much as anyone when it comes to how releases have been handled, but I’d way rather have Kobes be hard/expensive to get vs. not even having any shoes to get at all. Who wins in THAT scenario? No one. Ten years from now, no matter how many Kobes some of us are sitting on today, they’re going to be on the verge of being unwearable. And then we’ll never be able to wear a Kobe ever again. Rad. Way to go, Nike and Vanessa. Great work.

Vanessa either going Big Baller Brand Style (based on mambacita prices) or the Shaq way of super cheap through kmarts and Walmarts. Looks like option 1 so far. Either way it sucks for us.

Bought the HOF 5s Of stock x for $450 I’m sure they may drop but I had to make sure I had my pair. I think I’m done unless they got one more 6 I don’t know about

Back
Top Bottom