NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

POPs for Lakers-Suns game 3 today!

POP.jpg

We would know by now if NT was what it used to be. We had insiders in every division and brand who would shoot us info all the time and answer questions. Unfortunately NT started getting “members” who were a-holes and questioning the legitimacy of every piece of information these people gave us so they stopped posting and just lurked or they left NT altogether.
Soooooo True.

🗣🗣🗣🗣

When are these going to be on FLX for reservation? The 3rd is coming up quick and it looks like a bunch of stores here in LA area are getting them in.

Are the Protro 6 narrow in the toe like the Protro 5?? I’m thinking of saving up for grinches and not sure go with 12 or 12.5

Are the Protro 6 narrow in the toe like the Protro 5?? I’m thinking of saving up for grinches and not sure go with 12 or 12.5
I think they are. I have pretty narrow feet and got a protro 5&6 in my usual size 9 and they were pretty snug. I got the POP 6s in a 9.5 and they fit a lot better. (I’ve only used them casually though)

Anyone have any experience buying shoes "New without box" from Goat? Found a pair of Protro 6's and might bite the bullet on resale

Back
Top Bottom