NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I got thru at dsg after waiting in line around 10:20ish.
1623429896287.gif

came here to ask this. but didn't they also send winners throughout the weekend on the HOFs?
They had majority of the stock on that though since it was their own collab. I think the usual raffle stuff they send invoices day of release. At least that's how it seemed when I got my invoice for the sacai blazers from them yesterday.

Hmm 6 stores have digital raffles for locals only. Is Nike making this restriction like for the Dunk SB?

Pretty crazy under the radar release. Just in the shadows for lack of a better term. Hoping prices drop. Online drop a wash

I’m more upset at what it’s become than actually missing on this pair. If it was the regular del sols Id feel a lot different.

I am tired of this.
I am glad that I am buying LeBron' s NOW. Nike will do the same thing to his shoe line. Shoes that were easy to buy like Air force Ones.. Will become even harder to get

I and one of my good friends started collecting Kobe's back in 2006. He's relieved the Kobe line is now done. Got tired of jumping through hoops every release, but at the same time, got remorse each time he tried to sit a release out. I stopped once the 5 protro releases became a sh*t-show.

Thanks Nike!!!

Yup...Nike's BS with most of their sneakers now has me on the way out of this hobby.

I bought one pair of sneakers last month, but sold/donated/gifted about 20-30

Back
Top Bottom