NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

20200126_154317.jpg

Nike better have a pair for me...

SNKRS PASS IS live at 1:15

lets hope it’s not that 25 mile range bull****

Looking at Santa Monica, The Grove, East La & Watts

Ppl will spoof their **** I'm wondering if you have to choose a specific location. SM usually is good to me but Grove is closer.

Ppl will spoof their **** I'm wondering if you have to choose a specific location. SM usually is good to me but Grove is closer.
Its a Draw SNKRS Pass, so you choose which store you want to enter for the "raffle"/draw.

Reactions: MVP
Can you enter at each of the raffle locations?
If you have more than one account, then I dont see why you couldn't enter in different stores. You definitely cannot pick up more than 1 pair from the same store, I know that much.

I entered for the Doern drop they just had at the Grove with 2 of my accounts and both accounts hit the same pair (LeBron). I'll only pick up one on Saturday.

Out of range :/

how is watts closer than the grove and santa monica.

I have to learn how to spoof my location

Out of range :/

how is watts closer than the grove and santa monica.
Mine is backwards too, it would only give me the option for the Grove, which is 2nd furthest from me (Santa Monica near there as well)

So forced to enter the Grove, although Watts is 1/2 the distance.

Mine is backwards too, it would only give me the option for the Grove, which is 2nd furthest from me (Santa Monica near there as well)

So forced to enter the Grove, although Watts is 1/2 the distance.
Nike watts from me is almost double what the grove and santa monica are

If you have more than one account, then I dont see why you couldn't enter in different stores. You definitely cannot pick up more than 1 pair from the same store, I know that much.

I entered for the Doern drop they just had at the Grove with 2 of my accounts and both accounts hit the same pair (LeBron). I'll only pick up one on Saturday.
Same physical store or store in general. So basically can you enter at both Inglewood and also at lakewood with same info provided at entry

Tried it...

Gotta have a different device.

I logged out of my account on my phone, logged into my wife's and the entry from my account was still there.

Back
Top Bottom