NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

HOLY crap! I kept hitting the submit button on SNKRS and nothing happened multiple times. I just got a order confirmation e-mail from SNKRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMG_0822.PNG
Me too. I saw the notification and had to try 3 times before I got the Got 'Em screen. Usually I would not go for Kobes, but with these being a tribute to Gigi's Sweet 16 I was more into this pair.

Screenshot_20220501-100720_SNKRS.jpg

Wouldn’t let me checkout with a 12 but let me get my son size 7.5….. but he wants grinches but these will have to do

I had 2 accounts with access, one the submit payment button was grey out & the other kept getting failed payment

So many emotions how this release went down and going forward. Safe to say I won't get any Kobe if this is how they'll release future protros. #retailorbust
AO52XS_e_400x400.jpg
devilangry-angry.gif

Yeah I was going to say. Sounds like a decent amount of people here got them. I did not but I'm happy for those that did. Let's hope now that this one is out of the way, they make bigger numbers for the ones upcoming.

I got notified via notifications on iPhone. Right away I clicked on it to get straight into the app and had to try a few times to submit, with no luck. I changed the shipping to two-day and after a couple fails it went through. I haven't been able to buy any Kobes via SNKRS so it's a huge surprise.

Back
Top Bottom