NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Holy sht. I'm still shaking. It was the weirdest damn thing too. It never showed my entry had processed. I was still trying to get entered and the order confirmation push came through. I haven't been able to hit on a Kobe through SNKRS in forever. Makes me wonder if they really did go back through our history to see how much Kobe stuff we've bought over the years, because I'm the only one of my friends that got access.

Screenshot_20220501-101523.png

Can't say I'm shocked. If those pairs sit, they're gonna panic and then bottom out.
It was hilarious, I offered $200 on this one dudes post and it was immediately declined. These people literally sitting on their phones with eBay open, just waiting to make $600-$800.

Reactions: mkj
For those that got EA, did you find out through app notifications or email? I'm hoping they staggered the EA invites. How naïve of me, haha.

They sent me a notification at 10:01, then the app was not accepting my payment until 10:05

I figured I got the notification late & missed but sounds like it could’ve been A LOT worse

I mean if the 93K is true...
you got that 93K, The stock that went to the Niketowns via SNKRS pass, the pairs at undefeated, the raffle pairs from shoe palace and the millennium raffle in LA today...

Prices will fall.

Me too. I saw the notification and had to try 3 times before I got the Got 'Em screen. Usually I would not go for Kobes, but with these being a tribute to Gigi's Sweet 16 I was more into this pair.

Screenshot_20220501-100720_SNKRS.jpg
Not a knock on you, we all got our reasons and have done it before.

But they really just need to start saying its random, stop feeding us that ohh its based on x y and z

It was hilarious, I offered $200 on this one dudes post and it was immediately declined. These people literally sitting on their phones with eBay open, just waiting to make $600-$800.

I despise how eBay allows them to sell product without it being in hand. God forbid their pair gets delayed shipping or even stolen. Those posts are the true definition of FOMO.

Holy sht. I'm still shaking. It was the weirdest damn thing too. It never showed my entry had processed. I was still trying to get entered and the order confirmation push came through. I haven't been able to hit on a Kobe through SNKRS in forever. Makes me wonder if they really did go back through our history to see how much Kobe stuff we've bought over the years, because I'm the only one of my friends that got access.

Screenshot_20220501-101523.png

Y'all doing too much. They didn't go through anyone's history. The algorithm simply said its our turn today.

Didn’t even get exclusive access lol. Freed myself from the shackles of SNKRS won’t be redownloading :rofl:

What a great way to honor Kobe’s and Gigi’s name
346FFE76-B6E1-4185-B74E-9AA2B6B14C48.png
That is just insane, but that is the culture now. These will definitely be kept in my collection as the only Kobe I have. When it comes to a player's sneaker line I am more old school (think Pennys, Garnetts, Pippens) so Kobes, LeBrons, KDs, Kyries, etc. are just never on my radar. This pair though I was only interested it due to it being associated with Gigi's 16 birthday.....it is so sad that she never got to celebrate hers. ☹

Back
Top Bottom