NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I just assumed those were GS pairs...otherwise, yeah those are fake as hell
Yea I'm inclined to think the latter. Like the preludes were already a retro of each model... and they weren't even talked of as one of the supposed Protro 6s colorways way back when. So it doesn't make sense to me... but I guess anything is possible. It's funny that 1 IG can just put out "info" without any sources.. and how it just spreads.

I'm still waiting to see if those pairs that one of the users here had inside scoop on months back will be released.

Regardless of them being fake or not, the idea of one prelude out of the pack getting protro'd feels weird to me. It doesn't feel complete without the other preludes (include the masterpiece 9s if you want).
I do understand that it's been done before like the DMP Jordan 6s getting retroed so I got nothing against it, just would've loved to see the whole pack to come back.

Regardless of them being fake or not, the idea of one prelude out of the pack getting protro'd feels weird to me. It doesn't feel complete without the other preludes (include the masterpiece 9s if you want).
I do understand that it's been done before like the DMP Jordan 6s getting retroed so I got nothing against it, just would've loved to see the whole pack to come back.

Yeah, def weird if it's true.
It was an 8 shoe pack leading up to the Kobe 9, so why single this one out to Protro?

Now, if they dropped all 8 pairs as a Protro all at once, that'd be a different story :wow:
Random access to any one of the pairs. :nthat:

Yeah, def weird if it's true.
It was an 8 shoe pack leading up to the Kobe 9, so why single this one out to Protro?

Now, if they dropped all 8 pairs as a Protro all at once, that'd be a different story :wow:
Random access to any one of the pairs. :nthat:
Bruh imagine if Nike said f it, full length zoom in all 8 shoes, are you not entertained?!

EA has no competition regarding football videogames, and even they seem to do a better job listening to the people who spend $ on their product.

It's like Nike just gives you the finger when it comes to this line. I would never stop buying Nike Kobes. That only spites me. As for the other 95% of the money I spend on sneakers/sportswear...I'll never buy Nike again. My running, hiking, casual $ has been going to NB for over a year now.

Nike might not give two sh*ts about a peon like me, but I know I feel great when I walk by the people lined up outside the Factory Store.

Last edited:
Wow another colorway but they haven’t dropped anything after the Mambacitas lolll. And the 8s are rumored to drop late this year as well lol

Let’s bring these back out while we’re at it
94F4ECB1-B448-447B-85F3-DC977120AA1F.jpeg

If any of you guys see a listing for sz 12 Grinches for a decent price, or are tryna sell, hit me up in a pm plz

Back
Top Bottom