NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

EcstaticCrispAmericansaddlebred.webp

There are so many fakes on goat and stockx. Look at these for example.. unless that size 11 is being resold multiple times then there is no way there’s that many DS eybl pairs especially in smaller sizes floating around.

1685196895769.png

Really curious to see how Nike handles this. In the past they “cared” but not as much because the fakes were horrible. Now it’s nearly identical with flaws that could come out of Nikes own factory due to poor QC.

I wonder if they’ll add a unique QR code to every pair that can be scanned on the Nike app

Really curious to see how Nike handles this. In the past they “cared” but not as much because the fakes were horrible. Now it’s nearly identical with flaws that could come out of Nikes own factory due to poor QC.

I wonder if they’ll add a unique QR code to every pair that can be scanned on the Nike app

Nike can't even fight bots on SNKRS.

They don't care. They get thier money regardless.

They haven't addressed availability of shoes, resellers or bots. They won't address this.

They haven't addressed availability of shoes, resellers or bots. They won't address this.

it's starting to hurt their brand now more than ever, which was the point of my post.

there are more fakes than retail pairs out there and people are getting swindled left right and centre on 3rd party platforms. even though it's not nike that is directly causing this, they are indirectly causing it, hence why they're suing stockx. but that won't be enough.

there was a dude on youtube that returned a fake pair of shoes to nike and they accepted the return.. who's to say that fake pair won't make it to someone's hands now? if it looks unworn they aren't scrapping it, the shoes will just be put back into the supply chain and end up at an official retailer.

IMG_6482.png

I saw yesterday that price dropped on the 2k gamer alt chaos by like 500. And then I remembered a new batch came out for that cw. I hope whoever paid 750 yesterday gets a good authenticator because I honestly believe someone is sending in a rep. People knowingly selling reps as real are *** scum and need jail time.

IMG_6482.png

I saw yesterday that price dropped on the 2k gamer alt chaos by like 500. And then I remembered a new batch came out for that cw. I hope whoever paid 750 yesterday gets a good authenticator because I honestly believe someone is sending in a rep. People knowingly selling reps as real are *** scum and need jail time.

I just checked Reddit. The new gamer batch looks 1:1

I’ve come to realize Nike’s disastrous handling of this line greatly benefits Kobe sneaker fans.

If there’s a market for something and it not adequately met, others step up to the plate and help meet that demand. That is what has happed with this sneaker line

Nike didn’t seem to want some people’s money…now other parties are gladly taking it.

Because of the way this has been handled…other parties stepped-up their game and improved their product substantially. The product got improved so much…it’s now almost impossible to differentiate from Nike’s and other producers.

There really is only one loser now when it comes to Kobe sneaker fans…and that is the individuals who pay more than retail for any Kobe sneaker.

Given the quality of this product line now, regardless of whether it’s produced by Nike, or one of the other parties…

Now more than ever…there really is no reason to pay more than retail.

I’ve come to realize Nike’s disastrous handling of this line greatly benefits Kobe sneaker fans.

If there’s a market for something and it not adequately met, others step up to the plate and help meet that demand. That is what has happed with this sneaker line

Nike didn’t seem to want some people’s money…now other parties are gladly taking it.

Because of the way this has been handled…other parties stepped-up their game and improved their product substantially. The product got improved so much…it’s now almost impossible to differentiate from Nike’s and other producers.

There really is only one loser now when it comes to Kobe sneaker fans…and that is the individuals who pay more than retail for any Kobe sneaker.

Given the quality of this product line now, regardless of whether it’s produced by Nike, or one of the other parties…

Now more than ever…there really is no reason to pay more than retail.
I don't understand how "other brands/lines improving" is benefiting Kobe sneaker fans.
There has always been shoes that come close to or arguably outperform Kobe models (dating back to Hyperdunk 2011, CrazyLight Boost 2016), so there was never a shortage in models that satisfy that performance aspect. Even when I got the GT Cut 1 a year ago part of me felt like I was settling for something that resembled a Kobe.
Ultimately, paying retail for quality performance shoes is smarter than paying $500+ for some old Kobes, but for a "Kobe fan" it's just not the same.

I don't understand how "other brands/lines improving" is benefiting Kobe sneaker fans.
There has always been shoes that come close to or arguably outperform Kobe models (dating back to Hyperdunk 2011, CrazyLight Boost 2016), so there was never a shortage in models that satisfy that performance aspect. Even when I got the GT Cut 1 a year ago part of me felt like I was settling for something that resembled a Kobe.
Ultimately, paying retail for quality performance shoes is smarter than paying $500+ for some old Kobes, but for a "Kobe fan" it's just not the same.

he's talking about the fakes :smh:

Back
Top Bottom