NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I’m 99% sure they are
There used to be pattern with future releases...

First would come a 'potato' pic...usually 'leaked' from someone who works at a manufacturing facility.

Next would come pics of the same release, but the sneakers would look fake. It seemed like the bootleggers would work off the leaked images, or work off a newly manufactured pair that somehow 'fell' out the back door of the factory where they were manufactured.

Then the fakes would show up on the overseas sites.

Lastly, the actual release...and the dates on the sock liner label would match up with the date of the original leak months earlier.

Ever since bootleggers stepped up their game, and started manufacturing reps that were just as good actual releases....it seems as if the above timeline went out the window.

😂 aron710 aron710 I done sold both of my pairs already. I’m a 10.5 but them joints were crushing my toes in my true size so I had to sell em and I never replaced them cuz got damn the price is crazy. Besides, I’m probably not gonna be lucky enough to have these for retail or close to it.

Out of all the 6s or potential new colorways…
Y’all chose a camo 6?

(I really hope someone’s reading this)

I hate nike man. Who is running this Kobe line man
Those aren’t quite bad actually imo. A better choice in the pool of 6s than the Philly 4s.
Though I do share the sentiment that we should get more of the Lakers stuff Kobe wore and cws that were more popular back in the day instead of all obscure stuff like these, the Philly 4s and the Venice beach 8s.

It’s a joke 🤣

Philly 4s
Triple white 8s
White/Team bank 8s
Venice beach 8s 🤮
Camo 6s

I will say, I love the 6, and think the camo’s are cool. I just think there’s gotta be like 15 colorways that would make more sense over them lol.

Chinas, Chaos, OCs, 3Ds so many others they could’ve chosen :smh:

My sole separated while hooping 2 years ago in my Chinas so a protro would’ve been :pimp:

I think y’all should be happy that they’re reintroducing the line again period lol

IMG_1397.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom