NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Nike are the resellers… selling it to StockX… smh with these Numbers… it’s more likely a chance for us to meet Kobe than to Win some of these joints

giphy.gif

Wifey ended up winning a pair for herself she actually does well on Kobe releases she won the GiGi’s when they dropped too … these will be her new coaching shoes .. it’s not a bad shoe just a will get dirty quick lol
71477450087__0D8A790D-7423-4F25-B7B8-47091122657F.jpeg

Give StockX credit. When a sale falls through, they still make an effort to honor it by finding the same product (if I'm not mistaken).

I feel confident in saying Nike is one of the 100 most valuable companies in the world. They can't figure it out for that customer?

(That is assuming the cancellation was due to overselling. If it was because they suspected or identified a bot...different story.)

And to also note...it's against policy of many companies (EBAY one of them) to sell something that you don't aready have in stock/in-hand.

All the grinches basically went to the nba....
I coached against another middle school team in our district last season and they were all pretty much outfitted with grinches. I'm almost positive most/if not all might have been fakes :lol:. They're a Title 1 school (meaning their population is about 70% economically disadvantaged).

Give StockX credit. When a sale falls through, they still make an effort to honor it by finding the same product (if I'm not mistaken).

No they don’t. They don’t give a ****. Not even a coupon and I doubt the seller got disciplined either.

Bought some Kobe’s 1 day before the contract ended, seller never shipped, stockx said sorry tough luck. Shoes then went for double and prices never recovered.

Back
Top Bottom