NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

**** Nike

See you on 12/15

main-qimg-fd0cd99742ffafefb64feed63b02b253

Last edited:
L for me. Wtf man, there was supposed to be a decent amount. I hope to god I can hit on 12/16. Or by some miracle, they give me EA since that's what I answered on their ridiculous poll

I saw other tweets that said there were only 40k available and not 240k like the other tweets said

Question for those who secured the victory today: first, congratulations. Did you use just one account or multiple accounts?

Question for those who secured the victory today: first, congratulations. Did you use just one account or multiple accounts?

i used 2, my friend used 1, still didn't hit. multiple accounts doens't help that much unless you're doing it in the thousands like the botters

One. I wanted to have wifey and everyone else's help but I saw it too late and was only able to get my main account in.

I have zero clue if this really does anything, bur prior to every shock drop I Uninstall the app and reinstall it.

I have been hitting more lately doing that.

One. I wanted to have wifey and everyone else's help but I saw it too late and was only able to get my main account in.

I have zero clue if this really does anything, bur prior to every shock drop I Uninstall the app and reinstall it.

I have been hitting more lately doing that.
I was forced to do that.

First had no service on the app... so had to Uninstall then install again. Then when it finally opened .. just showed the draw time remaining and no option for me to join

I wanted these cause my sons favorite color is red, but I love the Grinch 100x over.

The question I asked was to see if multiple accounts same address flags the system and automatically give you and L.

Also what's the difference between a GS size 4 and men's size 4?

I wanted these cause my sons favorite color is red, but I love the Grinch 100x over.

The question I asked was to see if multiple accounts same address flags the system and automatically give you and L.

Also what's the difference between a GS size 4 and men's size 4?

When i would do multiple accounts I almost never hit.

I went 1 for 2 today. I have my account and my wife's account. Her account has her maiden name, a different CC number and ships to a different address. Also if we are in the house together during the draw or drop I make sure one phone is on Wi-Fi and the other on 5g so the IP addresses are different. Does all this make a difference? Who knows, but between the two accounts I hit enough to be happy.

Back
Top Bottom