NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Red laces on the Reverses look amazing!

via IG
IMG_5282.jpeg

I’ll try my luck with them. Otherwise, I won’t pay resale.
Finally, the shot I was looking for. Definitely doing this with my pair when I can get this 9.5 turned into my actual size.

My initial remark was a broad observation, not directed at anyone specifically. Regarding the Kobe 6s, I can't assess their current technology status, but it's noteworthy that high-earning professionals frequently choose them for intense basketball games. Whether this reflects their excellence or stems from nostalgia is debatable. Notably, these professionals tend to opt for other brands off the court. My intention wasn't to focus on the $600 price tag for Kobe shoes; rather, it was a commentary on the tendency of some to hesitate when investing in athletic footwear, despite its vital role in physical activities. Personally, I prioritize my well-being and don't shy away from investing in quality gear.

Pros wear custom orthotics and get their feet and ankles professionally wrapped before every game so the actual shoe they're wearing wouldn't matter as much as it would to a commoner. There are even some pros (most notably Ja Morant) that have hooped in fakes and they're fine.

IMG_5147.jpeg

Well, have definitely entered every Kobe to date and just looked at order history and have bought 9 non-Jordan Retro bball shoes since 2020 so 🙏🏼

Some of yall are hella naiive if you think prices are gonna come down drastically enough even after release. I get it, its all size specific but this my size. This is what i gotta deal with EVERY release on the secondary market im not able to cop. Maybe not to the extent of 3-4Xs over retail but definitely not cheap either

1701708484318.png

Some of yall are hella naiive if you think prices are gonna come down drastically enough even after release. I get it, its all size specific but this my size. This is what i gotta deal with EVERY release on the secondary market im not able to cop. Maybe not to the extent of 3-4Xs over retail but definitely not cheap either

1701708484318.png

Large sizes always go through this.

I'm a size 15 but in Kobes I have to go up to 16. Don't know why but the 15's fit snug on the protros.

Just find a price point you are comfortable at.

1701708484318.png

there's still over 200,000 pairs to release on nike, not including other sites.

1701708484318.png
Bro... before Shock drop.... folks(not gonna name names) was tryna sell for 900+ for my size 11.5. People got em on offer up for 540(just checked)

Just got an message that AMM and the likes getting them. We already were told FLs in Dallas getting them... so most like other FL stores. Unfted def getting them

• Love
Reactions: MVP
Fellas fellas - im simply making a statement. I KNOW hella pairs still need to be released but sometimes ppl post about prices going down when that isn’t true for everyone, especially for is big footers. Thats all.

Im still shooting for retail!

Where did you see that AMM will be selling?

when yall say 200k pairs, this is yall assuming everyone going for 1 pair and that’s it but that’s not the case. People double-tripling up. You have to factor in the demand vs the production numbers. You can’t just say oh 200k pairs is lot, but not say that 1 million people want them.

If it’s 200k pairs but only 300k people want them and only at 1 pair at most, then yeah your chances are not bad. But not if 1 million people want multiples. People thought the L&F 1’s would be easy as it was “most produced pair of jordan 1’s ever” but more people on NT struck out than the people that hit. Even with a high supply, the demand was substantially higher than any of the GR 1’s.

Nike Kobe 6 Protro “Italian Camo”
Color: Black/Crimson Bog-Khaki
Style Code: FQ3546-001
Release Date: April 13, 2024
Price: $190
1701721000933.png

1701721054733.png

1701721106758.png

1701721135536.png

1701721173374.png

1701721202095.png

1701721239949.png