NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

4089A9D7-1FB0-4228-9059-39F580847D0F.jpeg

Not fake in the sense of not happening but the criteria isn't always followed. Some people who never bought a kobe or basketball stuff will get EA, as well as some who may have hit several times, and not the 6 or less. I'm 1/13 with my only win coming from that garbage Halo release!

Consensus is to go 1/2 up but most of these raffles don't have a sz 12.5. Should i go TTS 12 or up to a 13 as a wide footer?

As a wide footer, you're safer going up to the 13. However, I don't think you need to size up half a size with these protros though. With the 6s I have, I have bought my regular size (11) and they fit like they are roughly a half size larger than the originals, which I bought in a size 11.5. Basically, protro 6s have been TTS for me, originals half size up.

That's just my experience though. I don't have wide or narrow feet.

And I hope everyone keeps that energy for the Italian camos. I own both them and the blue "sprite" camos and I am super pumped these are coming back out because I desperately need a new pair.

As a wide footer, you're safer going up to the 13. However, I don't think you need to size up half a size with these protros though. With the 6s I have, I have bought my regular size (11) and they fit like they are roughly a half size larger than the originals, which I bought in a size 11.5. Basically, protro 6s have been TTS for me, originals half size up.

That's just my experience though. I don't have wide or narrow feet.

And I hope everyone keeps that energy for the Italian camos. I own both them and the blue "sprite" camos and I am super pumped these are coming back out because I desperately need a new pair.

I went 1/2 down on the OG because of the heel slip. I went 1/2 up on these rev grinch and they feel a bit long. TTS may be the way to go.

You gotta watch the this week in SNKRS stories then click the learn more button on the Kobe 6 one

Like how they updated the message with : Not all members that are eligible will be selected. From the screenshots that were sent out when this hit, that definitely was not on there. Kind of like when the Kobe 4 protro said Full length zoom and all of a sudden the release was changed once folks started questioning it.

Back
Top Bottom