NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I’m a tts 12 and copped the reverses in a sz 13. Got them in today and immediately tried one shoe on and they fit like a glove (and that was w/o socks!). Highly recommend going up at least half a size if not full for wider feet.

I’m a tts 12 and copped the reverses in a sz 13. Got them in today and immediately tried one shoe on and they fit like a glove (and that was w/o socks!). Highly recommend going up at least half a size if not full for wider feet.
You hooping in them? I made the mistake by getting a 13 nd once they broke in they were too big.

My size 12 arrived in pristine condition, can believe my foot grew since 2010. I had the Og grinches in sizes 10.5 and 11 back then.

Love love love… gonna put black laces in them later since I saw someone mention

Attachments

• IMG_2731.jpeg
    IMG_2731.jpeg
    278.2 KB · Views: 279
Are these the first 6‘s to have that textured ”snakeskin” box ? Thought that was kinda a cool touch.

I'm not paying resell for anymore shoes...I'd possibly pay 50 over if I really want it. But, it's not necessary anymore. Its retail or just move on. Nike just gonna have to take that L from me now. I remember when I wanted the LeBron 7 "Media Day" bad...now, I don't even care for them and the price is basically at retail

Back
Top Bottom