NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Black laces look pretty tough 😮‍💨😮‍💨😤😤😤
This is the move.

Out the box and in the gym for the unds. UPS dropped ‘em off 3 hours early, had me nervous 😅

53385493974_03dc28eaea_c.jpg
#MambaMentality

Correct. The Vs just had a plain orange Nike box and the VI was when we saw them actually get a dope box
They did have the snake skin print but not like the grinches. You can feel the imprint on these. The old box was more like screen print.

They did have the snake skin print but not like the grinches. You can feel the imprint on these. The old box was more like screen print.

Yeah that’s true. Just meant they finally started having nicer boxes then and not the plain orange. These boxes are dope :pimp:

the Halo 8's is probably when they started having the snake skin 3D texture on the boxes. I posted my OG blue camo 6's the other day with the OG box and it was screen printed snake skin design. The Mambacita 6's I got last year from SNKRS was a plain black Kobe box. The Halo 8's I hit recently had the textured box.

the Halo 8's is probably when they started having the snake skin 3D texture on the boxes. I posted my OG blue camo 6's the other day with the OG box and it was screen printed snake skin design. The Mambacita 6's I got last year from SNKRS was a plain black Kobe box. The Halo 8's I hit recently had the textured box.

So whats the 🔑 to your luck? I cant hit 💩

So whats the 🔑 to your luck? I cant hit 💩

My wife lol. She has way more luck than me. She got the Exclusive Access for Reverse Grinches and I know she definitely didn't take that many Kobe L's and I know she definitely didn't buy any basketball gear lol so she shouldn't have gotten access.

Yeah, the FTL app is just pure ***...looking like Snkrs or bust. But, like I said not too pressed about these. I want em but won't be upset if I miss. But, them Black Mamba 4s are a different story

Back
Top Bottom