NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Livin’ in ‘em :nthat:
53393184811_dbe28a987e_c.jpg

53391364868_ca573b2d9b_c.jpg

Anyone notice how the reverse grinches have a darker stripe in the toe box similar to the Pegasus turbo? Never noticed that with my Del Sols.

IMG_8347.jpeg

IMG_8335.jpeg

You Can See A Faint Dark Stripe Down The Middle Of The Toebox On Reverses :nerd:
On the OG Grinches, the upper goes from a lighter green to a slightly darker one.
On the reverse Grinches, it goes from a darker red to a lighter one?
At least that’s what my eyes see 😂

I thought all the shoe palaces are doing raffles for the kobes. Like barley any are getting them in cali whattt.

Anyone know any shoe palaces in LA. that are doing raffles today and yes i called around but they not picking up the phone lol.

That dark stripe on the reverse kobes looks horrible. Hopefully all pairs aint like that. Looks like a defect
It’s not really noticeable in person. I didn’t even know it was there until it was pointed out here. Definitely shows up when you take a picture though.

IMG_1391.jpeg

I thought all the shoe palaces are doing raffles for the kobes. Like barley any are getting them in cali whattt.

Anyone know any shoe palaces in LA. that are doing raffles today and yes i called around but they not picking up the phone lol.

melrose, hollywood, glendale, topanga.

Back
Top Bottom