NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Footlocker L for me and I had 6 of those head start things. Hopefully I hit on feature or one of the other sites at the release time tomorrow.

Worst case scenario I bite the bullet and pay resell (hopefully nothing too outrageous) but Ima make every effort to not do that.

I normally hit on DTLR but nothing yet so may be a L. I hate that they don’t let you know that you loss.

If only FL would go back to when they did the in store raffle tickets. Had much better luck those days. Got a few(4) Kobes back then between the Prelude and FTB releases

Screenshot_20231214_191152_SNKRS.jpg
Screenshot_20231214_172910_Foot Locker.jpg
Screenshot_20231214_191300_Kith.jpg

L on shock drop, early access and snkrs pass.

circling back to my original post few days ago. I entered a TON of raffles for these, didn't hit at ANY of them. Tons of local raffles entered and tons more online (screw you EQL). Have 6 full headstarts on FLX too and took a straight L no waitlist. Can't believe amount of effort I made for these and to have hit zero raffles.

Just wanted to shoutout to a good NT homie ihust1e ihust1e who offered me his pair, guy really is the reverse version of grinch :lol: offering his blessing for Christmas.

circling back to my original post few days ago. I entered a TON of raffles for these, didn't hit at ANY of them. Tons of local raffles entered and tons more online (screw you EQL). Have 6 full headstarts on FLX too and took a straight L no waitlist. Can't believe amount of effort I made for these and to have hit zero raffles.

Just wanted to shoutout to a good NT homie ihust1e ihust1e who offered me his pair, guy really is the reverse version of grinch :lol: offering his blessing for Christmas.
I did the same, maybe 10-15 something, hadn’t heard a peep.

Back
Top Bottom