NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

circling back to my original post few days ago. I entered a TON of raffles for these, didn't hit at ANY of them. Tons of local raffles entered and tons more online (screw you EQL). Have 6 full headstarts on FLX too and took a straight L no waitlist. Can't believe amount of effort I made for these and to have hit zero raffles.

Just wanted to shoutout to a good NT homie @ihust1e who offered me his pair, guy really is the reverse version of grinch :lol: offering his blessing for Christmas.
Bro didn't you say your wife hit for you on snkrs T_T

I blame my job for this L
Screenshot_20231214_164926_Foot Locker.jpg

But I'm happy I have a job.

I'll cop tomorrow

Bro didn't you say your wife hit for you on snkrs T_T

nah I said she got exclusive access to it but she didn't see it til lik 5 mins later and it already sold out lol. That actually stings more than not getting access. I mentioned that in the group chat, you not paying attention J :lol:
I even said she didn't earn that EA too because she didn't meet the criteria

IMG_5642.jpeg

All Ls here. Entered about 10 raffles and nada, EQL & regular. Straight L on FTL with full headstarts. FTL is a complete sham with their points system or whatever tf it is. That dont mean nothin

There might be 3xs the usual stock of kobes but if every store is only getting 1 FSR or a little more, the majority of ppl are still going to miss out bc stores will always cater to their best customers first and employees, which ultimately leaves very very little to the rest of us

nah I said she got exclusive access to it but she didn't see it til lik 5 mins later and it already sold out lol. That actually stings more than not getting access. I mentioned that in the group chat, you not paying attention J :lol:
I even said she didn't earn that EA too because she didn't meet the criteria

IMG_5642.jpeg
My bad I don't got an iphone LOL. Only check imessage once in a while at night. Gotta wait til Vee lets my android in the group chat when IOS adopts RCS hahahaha

Tomorrow is another day. I at least won an instore raffle for the Powerpuff Buttercup dunk as a consolation for Christmas.

Good luck to us all trying on SNKRS tomorrow.

There might be 3xs the usual stock of kobes but if every store is only getting 1 FSR or a little more, the majority of ppl are still going to miss out bc stores will always cater to their best customers first and employees, which ultimately leaves very very little to the rest of us
Dude, WE ARE those best customers. What the hell are you talking about.

Back
Top Bottom