NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

All Ls here. Entered about 10 raffles and nada, EQL & regular. Straight L on FTL with full headstarts. FTL is a complete sham with their points system or whatever tf it is. That dont mean nothin

It is a sham. I remember I had 500k points in July 2023 didn’t buy anything until last week then I found out I just had 19k points. It’s bs now footlocker will remove your points if you don’t buy anything

It is a sham. I remember I had 500k points in July 2023 didn’t buy anything until last week then I found out I just had 19k points. It’s bs now footlocker will remove your points if you don’t buy anything
I’ve been saying FLX is a sham from the beginning. Once they went in with Flight Club and GOAT it was over. There’s a reason why I haven’t been able to reserve a shoe in two years.

Same thing happened to me. Someone accessed my account and used my points. I called them and they gave me the points back but I had to set up a new account with a different email.

eBay just in case yall going the resell route like me
IMG_9314.jpeg

Might be better to just buy one now and hope you get another for retail to sell. I can see prices jumping up once everyone takes their Nike L.

I just did that for the very reason you mentioned. If I’m not mistaken you can cancel an order from goat within 3 hours. So if I hit, then I’ll likely go that route.

As for paying resell itself. Not my ideal thing to do. But the majority of the stuff I buy I’m able to obtain for well below retail. This is the rare exception, I’m fine taking it on the chin in a worst case scenario. Especially knowing this is only sought after hard to find sneaker I’ll likely have interest in for a long time.

hopefully someone has the answer (8 mins left),
I have a reservation pass for today, will it allow me to purchase the shoes on snkrs or will it show “purchased”?

Back
Top Bottom