NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

IMG_6398.png

I usually cop 6’s half size up, but caught an L on the 11.5. Immediately went back in and went TTS and got a W a minute later.

Was thinking the same thing, with being connected. But with attention to these shoes (Kobe’s) nobody is risking a manager position to hook someone up. It’s a different culture now.

You’re right about that. Man 2007-13 or so walks glorious times. Getting CDP’s for $50 that sat and copping on 50% weekends. Getting to exchange whatever for release date product and just getting all types of favors and hookups. Had a swoosh account I copped from someone on here at that time too. I know it’s a different dynamic now. But damn those were good times lol. Foot locker manager connects in the 2 biggest cities in the country.

Vanessa Bryant does not have control over how many pairs is produced. Hell no Nike athlete does. So blaming her for something that she told us that was relayed to her from Nike is wack.

Secondly, paying resell is what continues to feed the resell market. But that's topic for another day/thread.

It’s getting spicy in here. Supply definitely did not meet demand, but I don’t know if it ever will. Those girl dad shoes are growing on me too

the thing with this is that she never said she upp'ed the production to MEET DEMAND because that is just simply not her decision and especially not the marketing method Nike uses. She said the quantities are higher and its 3x more which does seem kind of true if you look at the numbers that was loaded for all the variations of the drops so far on Nike alone, not accounting for boutiques and other stores. But you have to look at how its worded, its like 3x more of what was a low number to begin with is still going to be low. If original Kobe numbers was only 1,000 pairs but the demand is 500k, 3x more of 1k pairs is still too low to meet demand.

So this is probably my lack of instagram knowledge compared to most but I saw the number 300000 pairs and that was specific to men’s sizes. Seems like that would be easy enough to hit between raffles, snkrs, etc. The we heard you spiel just rubs me the wrong way. So I’m done. Probably for a long time.

ive had like 4-5 diff KB models before these

i gotta say these feel the most cozy out the box

are these the best performance Kobe?

We are to the point in the cycle where the Vanessa bashing starts again...

Then it's gonna be the did your pairs ship post.

Like clock work.

news flash: people are allowed to be critical of others. This is how we evolved as humans.

I don’t know what kind of liberal fairytale land you live in but it’s not it.

So were those stock numbers accurate? I wasn’t expecting these to sit at all but the amount of Ls everyone got is def tough :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom