NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

kobe-laugh.gif

This thread straight telanovela

My definition of prepare, specifically for this release was...

Enter in a few handfuls of raffles 2 days ago and yesterday... Create accounts on shoe palace and nice kicks and those other raffle places, make sure my payment info was intact on Snkrs, and basically have my fingers ready to tap at 10am sharp

Ls everywhere anyway until I went back on Snkrs after the wait and selected a half sz up and checked out again and got lucky

You really can't. Everything is luck.

I entered the draw on the shock drop with 1 min left and hit.

It's luck. Sometimes you hit sometimes you miss.

One thing I do know is complaining on NT, especially about Vanessa isn't going to change anything or get you the shoes so grow up and either pay resell or move on.
And here and I'll change "sometimes you hit and sometimes you miss"

The blame does fall on Vanessa for saying she is going to make the shoes accessible to Kobe fans. But she is far from the sole or even most guilty party here which is Nike & these reseller scumbags. Kobe is probably the second or third greatest player ever and if Jordan can get 5 easy retros a month surely there is room for Kobe to get 1 or 2.
I disagree with this. The number of stores that got these was far more then normal kobes. Several smaller stores near me got these which speaks to the number produced, and I am no where near CA, close to NYC but not that close. The units available on Nike was up too. It is what it is! BE bummed but don't start blaming people for your small misfortune of not being lucky., THIS TIME! Sometimes you catch the bear, other times the bear catches you. There will be other Kobe to be had. I hope you hit the IV's!

I disagree with this. The number of stores that got these was far more then normal kobes. Several smaller stores near me got these which speaks to the number produced, and I am no where near CA, close to NYC but not that close. The units available on Nike was up too. It is what it is! BE bummed but don't start blaming people for your small misfortune of not being lucky., THIS TIME! Sometimes you catch the bear, other times the bear catches you. There will be other Kobe to be had. I hope you hit the IV's!

When there is a solution so simple, blame should be distributed to those who do not do right by their words. Nike is a global corporation, do right by your customers. Vanessa would never have been mentioned had she not said anything about getting more shoes to the regular consumer, paraphrasing. Nike could kill the resale market but they refuse. I appreciate your respectful reply. No view is wrong, when you can discuss civil and not name call, and rant.

Hey guys.

As a 17 year old kid, Kobe has been my favorite player since I was born. I remember watching him play and my first time ever at the Staples center was the highlight of my life. As an aspiring professional basketball player myself I really wanted these so I could emulate the person who originated the fadeaway, Kobe.

I'm going to start a gofundme in a few hours and I would appreciate all the help from anyone who could help me secure a pair on a resale platform.

Since y'all got my main main Pac banned.

This is from him:

View attachment 3204081

To my knowledge, I brought up Vanessa pretty early today so I'll address this and say if this person thinks I reported them, they need to get a life. I stand by my comments, Nike yields the majority of the blame and Vanessa should have not talked about the shoes being accessible to Kobe's fans because there is a litany L's handed out since she re-upped with Nike.

Back
Top Bottom